3.19 Cold Iron AW Reaper

This is the first build guide I have ever posted so I need to make it clear that I was entirely too lazy to plug it into PoB and fully push my damage and defenses, but I did however get it to a good place that it can clear all nonUBER content. I personally just haven't pushed a build to the level of UBER pinnacles yet mostly due to lack of interest. I also personally prefer builds that push less buttons, but I still had a lot of fun putting this one together.

Passive Tree:

Pantheon/ascendancy/Bandits:
Spoiler
Pantheon go freeze and burning ground immunity, ascendancy is the usual occultist for pops and kill all bandits, ezpz

Gear: Gem links will be in gear.

Helmet:
Spoiler

Gives us the ability to use four auras, if you don't mind self casting vulnerability you can swap skitter to purity of elements and you will also have to cut portal and you would probably want a well rolled gloam ring in that ring slot.

Chest:
Spoiler

Versatile Combatant is needed if you want the 50/50 block (I did play around a bit with scaling dot damage before I swapped to the minion dot jewel and it was weaker, that may have changed after I added the minion dot jewel

Gloves:
Spoiler

essence roll minion damage

Boots:
Spoiler

movement resistance and increased armour on gloves

Weapons:
Spoiler
Naturally getting two of these this league is the reason I put this build together since I was like oh Reaper is a phys gem

weapon swap for mapping to increase clear speed by a lot put in for CWDT setup dagger

Jewelery:
Spoiler
The build ran fine with a +1 phys or all spell ammy before I could afford ashes of the stars, but it is huge quality of life and up time on reaper buff with the divergent alt quality. Also if you self cast volnerability swap profane proxy to a gloam ring or bone ring

flasks:
Spoiler
I find that Increased Charge gain is better flask automation than flask charge on hit after the nerf, but that might not be how you feel about it

Notes:
Alternate quality Divergent reaper is a MUST and the helmet enchant for cd reduction is also a huge gain to uptime of Reapers buff. With Ashes of the Stars and the enchant you basically have full uptime. The alternate quality on
Divergent Animate Weapon is huge quality of life and saves you a lot of casts. You should also edit your filter for animate weapon. If there are people interested in a video of this build in action I can make one, but since I'm very casual I probably wont unless people express interest in the things I'm doing. Feel free to make suggestions or ask questions about what I did or why I did it.
Last edited by Dudeanonymous on Oct 2, 2022, 8:21:22 AM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2022, 4:41:59 AM
https://youtu.be/X6i8z7q3pag
Made a video guide showcases the clear speed mapping.
Last edited by Dudeanonymous on Oct 3, 2022, 4:42:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info