The final wave of ExileCon 2023 tickets is now live! The convention will be held on July 29-30 next year. For more information about the event and to purchase tickets, visit our full ExileCon 2023 page.

This final wave will include 70 VIP tickets, 200 regular tickets and 250 balcony tickets. This will be the last chance to pick up a ticket, so don't miss out! If you run into any issues, please email exilecon@grindinggear.com.

Balcony tickets are identical to regular tickets but have you seated on the third floor of the auditorium (the Balcony) for the keynotes and potentially other talks. They are a bit less expensive ($210 USD).

If you have an existing ticket that you'd like to upgrade to one of the restocked higher-tier ones, there will be an Upgrade button available next to that ticket type. You'll only pay the difference between your current one and the new tier.

Please also note that the name on your ticket needs to match your photo ID, so when purchasing a second ticket for your friend or a family member, make sure that the name on that ticket matches their photo ID.

We hope to see you there at ExileCon 2023!

Update: All tickets are now sold out.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
niceee
Site crashed within 1 minute of tickets being live. Anyways - see you all at the event.
Slight bummer that I successfully clicked on the VIP ticket button (i.e. it was available to select), but after entering my payment info was told they were sold out. Typical coding logic is to hold the ticket if available when clicked on, but I guess that wasn't the case for whomever coded up your site. Kind of silly top be honest.

Oh well ... maybe I can try again in 3 years?

Glad to see there are enough excited people to crash the site in hopes to get a ticket. That has to account for something positive.
Be lovely to visit NZ and meet so many PoE players, not sure about the mood at Exilecon though.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
CyberYeti wrote:
Slight bummer that I successfully clicked on the VIP ticket button (i.e. it was available to select), but after entering my payment info was told they were sold out. Typical coding logic is to hold the ticket if available when clicked on, but I guess that wasn't the case for whomever coded up your site. Kind of silly top be honest.

Oh well ... maybe I can try again in 3 years?

Glad to see there are enough excited people to crash the site in hopes to get a ticket. That has to account for something positive.

You have not donated enough to the GGG Indie Dev Fund. Please insert coin.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Seems like you need a bigger venue
Ticket sales seems a lot smaller than the previous Exilecon. But glad I managed to grab my VIP tix!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Everyone that's going have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info