Stash ITEM missing

Hi,

I tried to login back to the game after a momth or so. All my Item in my Stash are MISSING or gone. I remember having my SLOT 2 for all the GEMS I collected for SOCKETING. I have 3 characters Archer 31, Duelist 19 and Witch 27.

Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 11:33:22 AM
if you had started in the previous league your characters went to standard, all the stash tabs would be remove only and might be hidden.

click the gear icon on top right of stash and make sure hide remove only is not checked.
Hi there, gibo0820! As dorkdude2 has mentioned, can you please ensure that 'Hide Remove-only Tabs' is unchecked under 'Options > UI > Items' and that any missing 'Remove-only' stash tabs are not inside any folders you may have?
Hi,

Thanks got it all back. It all went to Remove Only under Hidden.
"
gibo0820 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks got it all back. It all went to Remove Only under Hidden.

and that's because you are now in standard (permanent) and the stash tabs you were looking for, came from a TEMP league = they were moved to standard when temp league ended as "remove-only" stash tabs.
guys i stop 2seaseon and i back this season and when i enter game i cant see my all outfit i buy and stash and all my character in stander delet

anyone know what happen? i send too support they say maybe hacks or sameone enter your account and try chang pass work but 100% im sure no one enter my account and if sameone enter my account where all my stash tab i buy and skins

Hi there,

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you further?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info