Please re-allow use of Sextants while stash is open

3.19 removed the ability to use sextants from the stash. It doesn't appear to be a bug, because there is a message when you try to use one: "Cannot use Atlas items while your stash is open"

What was the reasoning behind this? Now there are multiple extra steps, which make for a clunky experience.
1. Remove sextants from stash
2. Close stash
3. Use sextants on voidstones
4. Open stash
5. Place unused sextants back in stash
That's four extra steps + additional inventory management, when we could previously just use them from the currency tab directly.

It also feels like there are other regressions in functionality while the stash is open, but I can't identify what exactly. It's like I'm trying to do certain actions from muscle memory and they just don't work. One of these may be socketing jewels in the passive tree with the stash open, but now I can't remember if that was possible prior to 3.19.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2022, 3:05:55 PM
Took me a while to start using them or to come back to the forums TBH.

If you just take out 1, you can repeat apply with none remaining but it's still a bit of a chore. Would definitely like to be able to use them directly from stash.

I wonder if it's just that not a lot of players on console even bother to use them. I know I forget about them most of the time until I get deep into mapping. Or neglect them when mapping quickly because of the extra steps needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info