We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass that contains unique item skin rewards that are exclusive to this league! Each of these rewards visually interacts with gameplay in some way and will leave the store forever when the Kalandra League ends. After purchasing the pass, you can earn its rewards in the Atlas endgame by completing map objectives. Check out this post for more information!

Check out this video to see the rewards you can earn:

Purchase your pass, unlock access to Kirac's Vault, and complete Atlas objectives to earn up to twelve exclusive unique item skins. You'll earn your first reward upon entering the Karui Shores, after defeating Kitava. You'll earn additional rewards by completing sets of map bonus objectives while exploring your Atlas. If you complete the bonus objectives of all 115 maps in Kalandra League, you'll have earned all twelve available rewards!

These unique item skins don't just provide an alternate appearance for popular end-game items, they also visually interact with your gameplay in new ways. For example, the Hyperboreal Cospri's Malice skin transforms into a twin blade of pure ice that bristles with icicles whenever it triggers a cold spell, and glows with power if you trigger a spell while channelling. The Nebular Legacy of Fury skin takes on the appearance of the Black Star's armour, and burns enemies with nebulous flames. The Undying Gravebind skin is imbued with necromantic energy, summoning disembodied hands to ensnare the souls of enemies you kill. To be clear, the unique item skins you can earn are entirely cosmetic and do not convey any gameplay advantage. You still need to acquire the actual unique item they apply to.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I purchase the Pass and track my progress through it?

How do I claim my rewards?

Do I get anything right away for buying the Pass?

Is this pay-to-win in any way?

Do I need to have bought the Pass before I complete my Atlas? Is there a penalty for just waiting until near the end of the league and buying it then?

I'd like to earn some microtransactions without having to pay. Is there a free Pass?

Can I pay more money to unlock rewards that I have not been able to unlock through gameplay?

Does the Pass give you the unique items that you need in order to be able to wear the skins?

Is the Pass available for Standard players?

Will I have access to my cosmetic unique item skins in Standard or future leagues?

Can I equip these unique item skins to other unique items than the one they are intended for?

Are the Pass or its cosmetic unique item skins available after this league ends?

What happens if I'm playing in multiple Kalandra leagues? Which league does the Pass track progress from?

How did you choose these unique items to reskin?

Can I equip these unique item skins to other unique items than the one they are intended for?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Not nice
Not this time, thank you.
:/
HUH?
Okay.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 25, 2022, 10:29:50 PM
Maybe if the game was fun
This is really tone deaf.
GG GGG
Last edited by Nogram on Aug 27, 2022, 10:12:56 AM
Maybe if the game was as fun as it was in 3.13.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info