ggg how do i get a refund due to your omitting the nerfs

i want to know how to get a refund for my support. your company does not deserve my money anymore. omiting LARGE changes means you literally lied to the player base about this not happening without communication.
i refuse to support in any way a company that treats me like your does. i can post all the videos in which your owner told us this wouldnt happen, that there would be better communication etc. not one thing that was sais has been followed. i want my money back.
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2022, 10:50:01 AM
"
itz TAXI wrote:
i want to know how to get a refund for my support. your company does not deserve my money anymore. omiting LARGE changes means you literally lied to the player base about this not happening without communication.
i refuse to support in any way a company that treats me like your does. i can post all the videos in which your owner told us this wouldnt happen, that there would be better communication etc. not one thing that was sais has been followed. i want my money back.

you e-mail GGG support and ask for a refund.

GL exile.
Hi there, please contact support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info