Kalandra MTX voiced weapon effefct

HI, I'd like to suggest for the mtx such as the Zealous Pyromaniac Weapon Effect, to not keep triggering the voice lines outside combat areas (hideouts, towns, etc). They are quite fun during fight but when sorting items or preparing crafting they are quite distracting and seems silly having to remove and reattach the effect all the time.

Otherwise I'm loving the new mtx series.
Thanks!
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2023, 11:04:00 AM
+1
I for one would prefer an option to mute it completely myself(with a menu like on the new challenge MTX where u pick which version u want active), as the weapon effect looks amazing, but the voice shouting is REALLY annoying to me.

Were I to mute / lower volume of all dialog, then I would miss out on NPC voicelines so I stopped using it, even tho I would like to use it.
Same issue for me. Love the effect itself, hate the voice especially when I'm chilling and trading a lot in hideout.
Would be nice if we had the option to just mute it in general.
Last edited by Quinella777 on Dec 10, 2022, 1:42:28 PM
I would love to have the option to mute the effect. Seems like there is already the tech with the mtx tiers available, so maybe split the effect into 2 tiers, one with muted option, pleaseee? I love the effect, but the voicelines have become obnoxious :(
This. Please please.
please god let us toggle sound effects that come with skins, in general.
This thread has 1K views on it.
Look how many people google "how to disable mtx sound" and end up here.
Last edited by Garretonzo on Sep 28, 2023, 9:48:23 PM
Bought a Pyromaniac effect and I think its most beautiful fire effect on weapons but... voice comments from this is annoying. Especially in hideout. Because of this I'm really don't wanna buy remaining effects from pack no matter how nice they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info