Hello, someone can help me please with CWDT build? am i doing something wrong

Hello guys. sorry, can someone help me? i don't undestand why i can't sustain Righteous Fire (i die) and why my CWDT do not summon spells :(
And i have only 860k dps it is normal?

MY BUILD : https://pastebin.com/bdjiex3h

PS: I decided to give 30 divine gifts to the best helper!

Last bumped on Aug 22, 2022, 2:46:17 PM
Bunch of stuff going on there I think. I played cwdt last league but not the current one. Check with the guys in the discord server about why yours isnt working. Im pretty sure you have the wrong skeles gem level, too many flasks, no offhand weapons to start the loop, need another To Dust jewel. Lots of things to fix but Im not playing it this league so Im not sure about the changes to the build.
1. Why the hell do you have 2x Olroths ...They do not overlap.
2. You have 5 flasks but use Balbala Traitor node which is pointless. You cannot sustain the flasks cuz you have no flask charges gained, no flask duration and Traitor Balbala node does nothing cuz you have 5 flask.
3. You don't understand how the build works to be honest. You have ward gear but you use a life flask ( life is not the issue why you are dying, why you are dying is because your ward breaks because Oloroth is not perma uptime which hits your life and you die).

But yea, you don't have flask duration , your belt doesn't have 20% reduced flask charges used ( which combined with the lack of flask effect duration and flask charges gained that you miss from traitor node makes you die cuz Oloroth is not 100% up).

Your summon skeletons calculation is VERY VERY Wrong. You have 0 to dust , and just leveld up all the gems. Look at your duration in pob.

You have cool down 0.23 and skill duration 5.06 , so you do not match cdr with duration.

Also you take a lot of damage from 20/23 forbiden rite which should be level 1, which is why you die probably instant when Olroth expires.

Anomalus skeleton level is also wrong 11/20 should be the way for Divergent CWDT with less duration. If you don't have divergent CWDT in weapon/armour you use anomalus summon skeletong 11/20 with forbiden rite and anomalus minion speed , without LESS DURATION. Of course this will get you to probably skip a cast once ever 10 ticks of the server because you will have 0.5 cd vs 0.6 duration in pob , but it will be fine...

Just follow the guide for the 20ex cheap CWDT ward loop on the scion page, do your gems tree and to dust jewels as they guy tells you and enjoy.

Also you are level 72, and use 1 heartbound loop that doesn't even have quality.

Either stay on track or stop asking for help, because clearly you have no clue how the build or how this loop works. Keep your divines , they help literally no one in standard.

P.S if you are so whealty, pull my pob cuz my profile is public, both Blonde_Beauties are ward loops, one is made in archnemesis and the 100 one is made last league. Copy paste my build , items and everything and it will work.

1 of my builds is made not using forbiden flames / or Divergent CWDT which it's medium budget, which probably you should aim now. Don't recomend following this one, as I made a gimmic using anomalus summmon skeletons 20 and aligning the cool down with a +1 to all skills amulet.
2. The second the 100 one is made using forbiden flames and divergent cwdt which showcase the use of lesser duration in helmet.

You are welcome.

If you follow this by heart it will work : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3261066
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Aug 22, 2022, 2:55:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info