32:9 ultra wide support gone!

32:9 ultra wide support gone!

At least full resolution does nothing. 21:9 is fine but the 32:9 which my screen's aspect ratio is now gone.

Please fix!

My screen's resolution 5120x1140
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 28, 2022, 7:56:04 PM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2022, 7:55:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same issue here with my 3840x1080 screen.
Same here with 5120 x 1440 :(
Same issue here with 5120*1440
Why have you cursed me with black bars
Yup... Neo G9 at 5120x1440 as well.

Come on, GGG... You fix ultrawide UI but then brick ultrawide support?

Not cool. Please fix.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Previously it was possible to manually set the aspect ratio of the Path of Exile client to be very short and wide, allowing you to see an unintended amount of the level at once. A limit needed to be set. Because of server serialisation distances, this maximum aspect ratio is currently set to 21:9. This is the widest that we can currently go before we start hitting the cutoff where entities and effects vanish. We are looking at being able to increase this in the future.

This note was accidentally missed from the patch notes. We're very sorry for that oversight.
"
Previously it was possible to manually set the aspect ratio of the Path of Exile client to be very short and wide, allowing you to see an unintended amount of the level at once. A limit needed to be set. Because of server serialisation distances, this maximum aspect ratio is currently set to 21:9. This is the widest that we can currently go before we start hitting the cutoff where entities and effects vanish. We are looking at being able to increase this in the future.

This note was accidentally missed from the patch notes. We're very sorry for that oversight.

21:9 doesn't work properly for me on an LG 3440x1440 ultrawide. I now get black bars on the left and right side of the screen. This wasn't an issue previously.
"
Soleus7 wrote:

21:9 doesn't work properly for me on an LG 3440x1440 ultrawide. I now get black bars on the left and right side of the screen. This wasn't an issue previously.

well no, because this change have just been done and wasn't there before.
So you nerfed our vision, cant enjoy my 1000 dollar screen which i bought just for poe widescreen support :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info