The console should be independent and not related to the PC.

We all know that there are a large number of BOT troops on the PC.The console is the real paradise for players.Such a bad decision,This will completely destroy the console!
On the console, the pace of the game is slow.Use the in-game trading market,And you can get what you want right away, just slightly increasing the rhythm of the game.Instead of using another PC or mobile phone to conduct troublesome transactions.
You are destroying the console step by step.
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2022, 10:51:55 AM
My thoughts on this is that the trade market is one of the best things about playing on console and it's "negative thing for the players" that GGG is adamant about keeping is that it is designed perfectly to benefit price fixers, making it extremely annoying to actually purchase things that are being price fixed (anything worth more than 10c is always price fixed).

Hundreds of exalts on each page when you are trying to trade chaos for exalts, all owned by 2 or 3 people so you have to find the 1 exalt on each page out of hundreds that isn't one of those people. That's one example.

THAT'S THE NEGATIVE THING about the trade market. It's not that easy to buy things.

For people who just want to sell things honestly, it's easy to sell at least. I can easily accept offers when someone wants to buy my stuff and that's what makes the console version more fun in a way. We already are limited with the lag and no items on the market.

I like playing trade leagues, I really do. Selling things is fun IMO.

But if the trade market goes and we have to go to a website for every little thing I'm 100% switching to solo self found forever.
I agree, do not make the console trade like pc trade, make the pc trade like the console instead, or make a new trade market more simular. Using a broweser should not be needed, meeting persons in hideout to trade should not be needed, I do not want to spend all my time in Hideout selling/Buying all the time or like on pc they hire professional traders to take care of the loot for you! The trade should be only avail from ingame, with direct sale simular to today on console. Pc have so many 2nd part tools they can use aswell, they should not bee usable if you ask me. Close the trade and it's function to the trade ingame only!. I would welcome a crossplay/trade with pc. But doing it the pc current way I would indeed prefer keep it as today on console...
i've been invite bugged since my first week playing.
it hasn't really been a problem. i only couldn't trade harvest crafts. and i don't want to play well with others.
now i can't trade anything.
seeing the state of the LL on PC i have few hopes left.

The problem with keeping things on their own is POE seems to be slowing down on console (Xbox). Many items cannot even be found on the TB. Very few players cannot make it to end game and the markets reflect this. Some item bases right now only have 1-2 pages of trade items. Xbox is in rough shape in the trade area of POE.

Cross-platform isn't wanted at this point it is almost required for the longevity of the game. If PC cross-play isn't easily done and this is understandable for new leagues then perhaps make it so PS and Xbox can. Though we know PS (the company) doesn't play nice with others... many games now have this (i.e. warframe)
Last edited by Celticwolf1337 on Aug 22, 2022, 10:53:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info