Hype dose thread (negative comments not accepted)

I`m one of the dudes that were not interested in the changes that GGG made for this league and release stream felt underwhelming . I`m not burned out because I usually grind 2-3-4 weeks at the start of a league then quit until next league. I have my complains but they are not worth to be listed here.

What makes you hyped for the new league ? Maybe I`ll get inspired :)
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2022, 11:13:17 AM
I'm hyped about not getting gangbanged by 5 Lightning Mirages stacked on top of each other anymore.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
I'm hyped man, love the aesthetic of the lake of kalandra and just love poe and it's aesthetics and game play! All the unique changes is great and will make leveling even more exciting. I always like the league starts, you get fresh start, and weekend of gaming. Killing monsters finding some cool loot.

We got a lot of rework that I'm loving, scourge bosses, ultimatum coming back with a twist you gotta figure out. Cool new unique items, and secrets. Harvest amazing changes! Lots of changes , some new skills and will be fun seeing what builds come of all the changes and new items as well.

Also a big fan of the new mtx they did with the portals, and the knightlord talking to you! I was watching the reveal trailer and my heart rate was up. I am very optmistic and the only thing that makes me not wanna play poe is when the population goes down at league ends cause it's hard to trade and get stuff I want to use.

This always something to look forward to is new leagues, good energy going in with the ggg developers as well. Feels good getting my coffee brewed and ready to go when the league starts. Just a fun experience for me. Each league I seem to be doing better and better. Making more currency and able to try more builds. Each league I end up playing more and more as I get more currency, to try new builds. I Only stopped playing about a week ago, but since league start I played every single day. Only stopped a week ago cause trade to hard now as everyone gone. People not responding and when they do they raise the price,etc.
Last edited by momonami5 on Aug 12, 2022, 9:32:36 AM
"
momonami5 wrote:
I'm hyped man, love the aesthetic of the lake of kalandra and just love poe and it's aesthetics and game play! All the unique changes is great and will make leveling even more exciting. I always like the league starts, you get fresh start, and weekend of gaming. Killing monsters finding some cool loot.

We got a lot of rework that I'm loving, scourge bosses, ultimatum coming back with a twist you gotta figure out. Cool new unique items, and secrets. Harvest amazing changes! Lots of changes , some new skills and will be fun seeing what builds come of all the changes and new items as well.

Also a big fan of the new mtx they did with the portals, and the knightlord talking to you! I was watching the reveal trailer and my heart rate was up. I am very optmistic and the only thing that makes me not wanna play poe is when the population goes down at league ends cause it's hard to trade and get stuff I want to use.

This always something to look forward to is new leagues, good energy going in with the ggg developers as well. Feels good getting my coffee brewed and ready to go when the league starts. Just a fun experience for me. Each league I seem to be doing better and better. Making more currency and able to try more builds. Each league I end up playing more and more as I get more currency, to try new builds. I Only stopped playing about a week ago, but since league start I played every single day. Only stopped a week ago cause trade to hard now as everyone gone. People not responding and when they do they raise the price,etc.

Great response, thank you!
I have some gripes that are eating at me, but I'll hold back. There is quite a bit of good for sure.

-The Archnemesis changes look great.

-The Harvest update is more normal player friendly.

-I think the league mechanic looks fun -- I don't mind a rehash of old things in a create your own adventure kind of mechanic.

-A few of the uniques saw improvements. I won't expand on that further because I'll go negative.

-The Trickster redo looks absolutely awesome; probably going to get high usage.

-Tainted Orbs are back!!!

-Trialmaster/Ultimatum uniques are back!

-Minion builds are more universally available now (silver lining).

-There are more QoL and interface changes yet to be revealed -- that's hype at least.
I am hyped that unique drops will be great again. And also the divine/exalt juxtapose will make an interesting economy.
The league mechanic looks really nice.

The Harvest rework is nice.

The economic shake-up. As a low time casual player, I will now for the first time in 7 years be able to play with exalts and annuls. No more banging my fists against the T16 wall, with 4-5 mod rares, trying to get to the big money.

The changes to AN mobs will make playthrough a lot less tedious and rippy. So hyped for possibly a smooth playthrough again...at least smoother than 3.18 .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info