Beyond Changes for Trophies

So the new changes to Beyond that will be included in Kalandra seem to be a hard punch in the face, with a chair to everyone trying to get the platinum trophy, as it requires waaay too much rng and grind (I know they're called Grinding Gear, but hell doesn't even describe what it's like trying to get Abaxoth spawns, I stopped counting after 30 hours only beyond farming).
I dont know if I could kill him should I ever find him. Is there any info of his spawnrate getting adjusted to match the others? 10000:0 doesn't seem fair.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2022, 6:52:39 AM
During the livestream interview of Chris Wilson, someone asked about the Achievements/Trophies for Abaxoth and he said they will be removed IIRC.

It took me a few leagues to get him to spawn as well. I think how I got him was full spec into Beyond Atlas Tree when it was around a few leagues ago. According to poewiki.net, he can only spawn in 68+ zones.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Beyond_demon
"
Pedrosus wrote:
During the livestream interview of Chris Wilson,

Seems like I missed that part, thanks for the intel. I know he only spawns in maps, I can't imagine someone efficiently farming beyond anywhere in story. AFAIK league mechanics other than current are extremely hard to find outside of maps. I finished story about 6 times and almost exclusively ran into leagues at their respective introductions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info