Am I dumb or is Ralakesh's impatience really good

Its basically you have max of all charges while standing still. I know standing still is a meme in this game but doesnt that mean the .2 seconds when standing still attacking you would get the buffs from frenzy and power charges when you need them?

Divine ire likes it at least..
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2022, 4:30:44 AM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Its basically you have max of all charges while standing still. I know standing still is a meme in this game but doesnt that mean the .2 seconds when standing still attacking you would get the buffs from frenzy and power charges when you need them?

Divine ire likes it at least..

Yeah, these boots basically mean 12% more damage, 12% attack / cast speed and 120% criticial strike chance for most builds. Specially good for chanelling builds.
There are a few in there that are absolutely nutty, Ralakesh looks like autoboots for channelers, Daresso's shield gives you block cap to both types for 1 slot making it the most effective item for general mapping on a budget lol.

There are some big weird ones in there too like rat cage where i can't tell if its got some broken interaction, only works 1 way or is just bad.

Then there are about 10 that are just still bad I think like icetomb, the SRS helmet etc.

On the whole pretty pleased, if you aren't a straight to 500ex type build maker there is some major potential for power on a budget here if you know where to cut and where to add.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Aug 12, 2022, 4:31:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info