Why not postpone new content till the main elephant is fixed ?

Yeah, I can't hit 100 in maps. I'm trying to, but, there's invisible mechanics that are not part of the atlas, map or whatever and I can't see it anywhere. something cancels the use of flamedash no debuff, no description anywhere, not related to mana use, cost, spent, no regen etc... also, Alt-F4 once cus I ran out of portals, no enemies around me, wasn't taking damage, full hp and when I logged in, auras turned off and -10% XP. Also during maps, something stops my ES from regening, again, no debuff is displayed, not part of map or atlas. You can play only about 5% of skills in this game anyway, now with buggy mechanics, you can play even less. I think they should change their strategy and just focus on making the 95% part playable.
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2022, 1:54:03 PM
nah we want new content, if you want lvl 100 so bad then do what everyone else does and go afk next to an aurabot in a 5 way legion
On point 1) You'll have to be more specific about "cancelling the use of flame dash". Do you mean you're out of charges? Or it stops halfway through?

Point 2) That's your own fault you died there. You alt F4'd in a map, then logged on to see that you died. You should know by now altF4 doesn't immediately DC you from the servers, so your character stood in that map and mobs made their way over to you.

Point 3) What do you mean "something stops my ES from regenning". Do you mean you stand still, don't use skills, and your ES just sits at whatever value you left it on? And it never regens? Need more information here as well.

Have you submitted bug reports for points 1 and 3?
Watch this guy have Divine Shield w/o even knowing how it works because the builds he copied just says to take it.
Last edited by Aynix on Aug 8, 2022, 7:16:48 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
Watch this guy have Divine Shield w/o even knowing how it works because the builds he copied just says to take it.
It's Ghost Dance, based on his currently selected char. You're almost certainly right aside from the problem Keystone though... :D
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
Aynix wrote:

I know you can get over 100% less recovery on maps which stops Energy Shield recharge, but I only noticed that with Height of Hubris. Not sure if you can have that happen outside of Invitations.

For OP, are you running lockstep or predictive?

Also, what's the main elephant?
Last edited by Nubatron on Aug 8, 2022, 7:45:07 PM
"
Rinzlow wrote:
Yeah, I can't hit 100 in maps. I'm trying to, but, there's invisible mechanics that are not part of the atlas, map or whatever and I can't see it anywhere. something cancels the use of flamedash no debuff, no description anywhere, not related to mana use, cost, spent, no regen etc... also, Alt-F4 once cus I ran out of portals, no enemies around me, wasn't taking damage, full hp and when I logged in, auras turned off and -10% XP. Also during maps, something stops my ES from regening, again, no debuff is displayed, not part of map or atlas. You can play only about 5% of skills in this game anyway, now with buggy mechanics, you can play even less. I think they should change their strategy and just focus on making the 95% part playable.

run white maps and you will get 100 very slowly but steady atleast
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
It's Ghost Dance, based on his currently selected char. You're almost certainly right aside from the problem Keystone though... :D

Yup, Ghost Dance. Though OP is running Grace Aura, so perhaps running maps with less aura effect as well?
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Yup, Ghost Dance. Though OP is running Grace Aura, so perhaps running maps with less aura effect as well?

no, at some point in the map, usually after I'm done and just picking up stuff from the ground, all of a sudden my shield will no longer regen. I know what I'm doing I'm not an idiot I've been playing this for 7 years. It's not degen ground, patches of this, there is no debuff, no map effect, voidstone, nothing, it just stops working. This happens after I play a bit in the map. I played alot of ES builds, I have never seen anything like this.

Also on the dash, it gets to have like 2mins cooldown. Logging in and out fixes it. The moment I go back in map, it stops working.

I uninstalled the game, fixed all the bugs in a single command.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

After my comment, I looked again and realized he is using both Ghost Dance and Divine Shield. And aside from Grace/Determination auras, and Molten Shell while it's up, he doesn't have all that much else going on in the way of Eva/Armour. Still think Ghost Dance is probably the more problematic of the two based on what he has going on. But it's definitely one of those two keystones causing problems, and just removing one would likely cause the other to act up.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Aug 8, 2022, 8:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info