Xbox gameplay!

Hey ppl.

I want to speak about poe optimization on Xbox in last 2 league's. I like to play MF builds and I do it in every league! Mf is that what give me enough interes not to drop the league after couple weeks. But si ce 3.17 it's pretty impossible to clear 5 deli orbs map's, cause my game crash or lagging are so big that I gonna die instantly! I have mostly powerful console on market xbox series x, my internet has 100kb/s. I play only with cable! I put my graffic on Xbox to 760p,i take of all, absolutely all MTX effects. But the game keeps crashing! In 3.16 it was much better! Idk why but since last 2 leagues (3.17 & 3.18)its nearly impossible to play and enjoy the game. I love path of exile I am very thankful and I aprecciate the job from ggg team! If I have opportunity I buy a MTX to support my favorite game studio and will keep doing it so long as possible! Bit I think that ggg need our helt too, I mean if ggg want release some developments on console they doing not enough tests, we all know it a we all could see it by the patch 3.18.1c on Xbox, that patch was horroble, thanks an ggg that after 1 week the did hotfix! But it's OK! I think that a lot of you ppl are ready to be a tester for ggg! I would doin it for free, because I Wana play a game and enjoying it! That why I don't understand why ggg doesn't want to get our help! Like I said I can do all testing stuff for free and I am pretty sure that's a lot of you ppl are ready too.
#gggweareteam!
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2022, 8:57:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info