This weekend, we're running a sale on popular microtransactions! Check out the full selection of sale items here.

The sale ends at Jul 18, 2022 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you are in need of more points for the sale, don't forget to check out the Archnemesis, Sentinel or Core Supporter Packs!

Not sure what to get? Why not try combining items from different sets? Check out the screenshot below, which features the Dark Magic Helmet, Stygian Body Armour, Revenant Sword and Tranquil Ethercraft Gloves, Boots and Back Attachment, which are all on sale this weekend!

Finally, don't forget about Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event starting this weekend! More information on the event can be found here. Best of luck to everyone participating!

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
no celestial cat forbidden rite very sad, must not be very popular
Good luck to all the crazy folk in Gauntlet!
my question

WHO CARES?
Been waiting for this sale! Many glory, much thanks, wow.
"
djdias2018 wrote:
my question

WHO CARES?

I'll participate this gauntlet. Last one sucked. Although price is still underwhelming, at least the conditions of this gauntlet is not totally BS this time. I'm looking forward to beating Piety at least.
please PoE 2 Trailer
lol if i wasnt poor i would 100% get some stuff. i want to look cool so bad.
Challenges are too hard nerf them already Zzzzz
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info