How to kill brutus in lethal race???

Seriously I have no clue.... Even if upper prison is extremely easy you will still get stunlocked and 1 or 2 shotted by brutus. His hook attack removes more than half of ur HP. Lost a poor partymember because we underrated Brutus. (He was called racerbrand and I think he died as top 15 or something if you saw the death note.) Hoping for reply from some good lethal racer... I dont want to just farm ledge in these races.

Also how do you even play melee in this?? When I tried marauder for first time Hillock frozed, shocked and burned me from crit and killed me in 2 hits (And I was wearing a fair amount of basic armour gear.)... How do you even kill Hillock as melee?
bump.
Nobody knows this?
I asked Qarl to do a BLAMT no projectile race but he said a lot of people won't go for it.

To answer your question: don't be melee.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I asked Qarl to do a BLAMT no projectile race but he said a lot of people won't go for it.

To answer your question: don't be melee.

Ok but do you know how to kill Brutus as a Ranger?
Ok, some tips for Brutus:

~50% evasion rating, which is easy to do that early in the game

~kite and wait for optimal timing

~quick hits in and out can be boosted with the use of firetrap for effectiveness

~if you have a ranged attack - SNIPE SNIPE SNIPE

~get some instant pots (either fully instant or low-life)

That's about all you can do
"
Laellu wrote:
Ok, some tips for Brutus:

~50% evasion rating, which is easy to do that early in the game

~kite and wait for optimal timing

~quick hits in and out can be boosted with the use of firetrap for effectiveness

~if you have a ranged attack - SNIPE SNIPE SNIPE

~get some instant pots (either fully instant or low-life)

That's about all you can do

Thx alot.
Normal Speed simply stay in range walk back and forward so he uses his hook attack then you shoot at him.

BLAMT http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324545/page/1

A dirty exploit. They should at last do the proper ways behind the pillar attacking or decoytotem handling.

Feel free to lift that thread till the Graceperiod gets fixed.
Bear Trap.

Stand behind an obstacle so he can't hit you, throw it where he is likely to walk and then entice him on top. Repeat until dead.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Whirrling blades in the middle of him, voila, bugged :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info