Acquiring Voltaxic Rift

How to find it in ssf?
There are two cards but where do they drop? I haven't dropped any Anarchy's Price by farming Rogue Exiles. Is it possible to farm the Tranquillity card? Maybe some other way like Ancient orbs? Rituals?
Has anyone happened to find the item?
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2022, 9:16:55 AM
Tranquility card can be target farmed in Fields or Ashen Woods maps. You can keep going on Exiles whenever possible for Anarchy's cards, but the drop rate on those seems rather terrible without Prophecy.

All other means of getting Volt are full RNG as it doesn't have any drop restrictions. Chance/ancient orbs (as well as Sacrificial T2 Hall of Offerings/T3 Apex of Ascension temple rooms) can work. If you do temples at all, try to pair your sacrificial room with a weapons room upgraded to T3 Hall of Champions. At least 1 but quite possibly 2 of the weapons chests there should drop weapon div cards.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
Tranquility card can be target farmed in Fields or Ashen Woods maps. You can keep going on Exiles whenever possible for Anarchy's cards, but the drop rate on those seems rather terrible without Prophecy.

I dropped a couple of cards by grinding Ashen Fields zone in act 7 with a char I was levelling, so I think it should be reasonable to target farm t14 Fields with my high level character.
Anyone got any tips on target farming?
Div card scarabs if you have them and you want the cards fast. Apart from that, juice your maps any way you can (scarabs, fragments, kirac crafts etc.) and run a lot of them.
The Tranquility card is so rare to get on fields map. I have run 20 maps with div scarabs and fragments and got none and as high qunatity as I could safely afford. Tons of rain of chaos cards though. Why is the card so rare to find??
Seriously why is this so hard to get? It's a build enabling item, Chris said that build enabling items shouldn't be hard to find, it's not even considered valuable, used to be meta 7 years ago and now it's just a niche item that goes for a chaos so it's not like we'd be making bank farming it. Yet it's prophecy which was long but consistent is gone and now it's locked behind undroppable cards.
Have you made sure the Volt cards aren't being filtered out? Semi-Strict or higher on NeverSink will filter out Anarchy's Price, and I think either Very Strict or Uber Strict filters out Tranquility.

I got 2 Tranquility cards a couple days ago in the course of about 5 or 6 T16 Fields maps (non-juiced), completing another set. They're not excessively rare in my experience. I don't even know why I pick them up TBH. I always just vendor the bow when I get a full set.

Maybe RNG hates you... :P
"
aggromagnet wrote:
Have you made sure the Volt cards aren't being filtered out? Semi-Strict or higher on NeverSink will filter out Anarchy's Price, and I think either Very Strict or Uber Strict filters out Tranquility.

I calibrated the loot filter of course, and I don't think rng hates me, I dropped some other cool things like an Aegis Aurora and a mirror shard but these cards I just can't find : (
Not sure if its worth it but couldnt you use Gwennon and try to pull a spine bow off her and hope it goes unique? Guess the hard part would be rolling spine bows.

Chancing probably wouldnt be too hard theres only 2 unique spine bows and ones not chanceable the Reach of the Council.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 5, 2022, 1:11:32 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
Not sure if its worth it but couldnt you use Gwennon and try to pull a spine bow off her and hope it goes unique? Guess the hard part would be rolling spine bows.

Chancing probably wouldnt be too hard theres only 2 unique spine bows and ones not chanceable the Reach of the Council.
Reach actually can be chanced now after the removal of Prophecy. They made it fully random drop rather than one gated by being a boss drop or sth. I kinda wonder which one would be more common to chance. But they're both bows that most people couldn't give a ghost shit about, so we'll probably never know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info