Unique drop sounds!

Hello. i have problem for the longest time. i have all original poe sounds muted on lootfilter. i can only hear loot filter drop sounds... no original map sounds, no items nothing just loot filters sounds but even tho i have uniques sounds disabled i can hear them drop for the first time.
when i pick and drop them myself i cant hear them anymore. but the first time i hear them when they drop from mobs. i dont know how to disable sounds of uniques that are hidden in loot filter.

kindly need someones help.

btw using neversink loot filter
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2023, 7:14:31 AM
Bump
im sure im not the only one whos bothered with unique sound drops when they are hidden!
if the monster drop a new unique, it always alert unique drop sound, but if you drop it from inventory, it will not.
Last edited by manonlake on Dec 13, 2022, 12:26:07 PM
same problem here
I also hear uniques drop, even though I have them hidden, it just never bothered me. On filterblade, have you tried going to the unique section, changed the hidden uniques back to shown, then set the volume to 0 and then changed them back to hidden? Just a thought I had that maybe could work.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Found the answer in Filterblade FAQ:

Q: There is a special sound when unique items drop for the first time. Can I edit or remove this sound?
A: This is another one of GGGs special sound effects. Sadly, item filter have no control over these at all. This is neither a filter alert sound nor a drop-sound that can be disabled with the DisableDropSound filter command.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info