Ally direction indicator

please add a way to know the direction of your party allies.

Its not very good looking at the minimap during fights because you have to look at the corner of the screen, and its also very small.

Using the map makes it harder to see what's happening behind it, wich will probably kill you during hard fights

Sugestion 1(prefereably you can turn it on and off in the menu):

Sugestion 2(prefereably you can turn it on and off in the menu):
Last edited by nakaharami on Jun 23, 2022, 12:21:52 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2022, 8:56:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I see you are an aura-stacking support, so, shouldn't you be close to your allies to begin with?

Nothing wrong with the suggestion, provided that's a feature that you'd be able to disable, but I feel if you are playing in a party, you're naturally going to be close to each other, unless the other severly out-speed you

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Rakushi wrote:
I see you are an aura-stacking support, so, shouldn't you be close to your allies to begin with?

Nothing wrong with the suggestion, provided that's a feature that you'd be able to disable, but I feel if you are playing in a party, you're naturally going to be close to each other, unless the other severly out-speed you

Yes, since i'm an aurabot, mostly of the time i should be near my allies , but even so, there are times that this can be helpfull. For exemple:

When playing with more than one friend, you can follow one, but not both of them (in case they are not synchronized),

When looting before moving on to next packs,

When you get separated because you have too much movement speed (mageblood quicksilver, buffed haste, movement skills with high attack/cast speed, etc),

When dodging boss mechanics,

When you don't build aurabot (or other builds that work very well togheter), and want to clear maps faster, it can also be a good strategy to move separately and clear different packs
Last edited by nakaharami on Jun 23, 2022, 8:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info