Bulk trade w/ Map Tab includes (un-priced!) elderslayer maps in maps available id: 2,990,367,454

I keep getting bulk trade requests for maps that I don't have.

The trade website currently shows I have 8 of a map, when I have 4. I have tried a number of different things to fix this including the following. Between each change I'd zone out and into my hideout and notice an update on the trade site. If I search for the maps using non-bulk, the total is correct.

- Reducing total maps from 4->3->2->1
- renaming the map tab
- renaming the map sub-tab
- putting the maps into a different tab
- verified no maps exist elsewhere
- disabled blight/delirium tabs from being public

Initially it was constantly showing I had 8 (+4 more) Glacier maps available no matter what I did. Removing all 4 maps; thereby providing 0 maps up, it would remove showing that I had any maps available. Putting 1 map up would show 5. After disabling/enabling the map sub-tab it then showed I had 7 available (+3 more!).

This is both really annoying and is causing me to have to decline trades for people that are looking for more items that I own.

I want to get this fixed so that I can complete trades as requested with the right number of items showing on the trade website.

Thanks.

Note: Removed my playername from the image incase somehow that breaks some weird rule(?).

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jun 7, 2022, 6:51:29 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2022, 8:50:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think I figured out what's up: On the bulk page, by default, it's including influenced maps.

First, this is a stupid default on the bulk map search page to include influenced maps since there's no way to exclude them. Second, there is no way for me to disable the unique or influence map subtabs from being public. Either the entire map stash tab is public, or none of it is. There are certainly options to toggle a sub-tab's settings, but as reported (2?) years ago, this doesn't do anything and remains a bug. This makes it so I can't properly use the map stash tab for bulk map trading.

In order to figure this out, I had to change the price listing from buyout/exact to "any" when doing a non-bulk search.

Please fix it so that:
- Influenced maps don't get globbed up when choosing normal bulk maps!
- Add a section for (conquerer) influenced maps, just like you have for blighted maps

And fix:
- Can't set public/non-public on map sub-tabs, which you wouldn't have to do if above wasn't a problem in the first place
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jun 7, 2022, 6:26:11 PM
Thanks for your investigation.

"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Can't set public/non-public on map sub-tabs
I've passed this along to be looked into.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info