A Fix to the Initiate Guild Rank Bug

In the Sentinel League we introduced a new Initiate guild rank. Due to an undiscovered bug, existing guild stash tabs defaulted to full permissions for this new rank. This allowed guild Initiates to remove items from guild stashes if the guild leader had not removed that permission from the stash tab. We have now forced all the Initiate remove-items permissions off for all guild stashes. If you're a guild leader, you will need to turn the permission back on for specific guild stash tabs that you want to enable it on. We are very sorry about the inconvenience caused.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hey so our map tab and unique tab just became galleries... I'm the guild leader and I can't remove items from either tab. Kind of a big deal considering all our maps are in there.
My guild has the same problem as ReallyMadHermit: Can't take items of of the map or unique tabs.
Map tab is also broken! cant pull anything out as the guild leader
lol
Glad to see these extensively tested updates to guild functionality !
Was this extensively tested?
Have an option that the guild leader can check to enable the guilds officers to be able to rename tabs, move tabs, set affinities.

Life would be so much easier than having to have the leader do all these things when they are busy.

Also in the gem tab, instead of level 2-19, have it level 19, level 18 etc
BluntHonesty at your Service.
As an officer, I don't have issues with map or another stash tabs in guild stash. I can remove/add items. Problem was fixed?
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jun 7, 2022, 3:23:07 AM
"
Kminek666 wrote:
As an officer, I don't have issues with map or another stash tabs in guild stash. I can remove/add items. Problem was fixed?

Yes, the bug with Map and Unique stashes was fixed approximately 37 minutes after the original announcement went up. Apologies to those affected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info