How to finish cold RoA bow

Hey guys how should i finish my bow for cold/crit RoA.

Item Class: Bows
Rarity: Rare
Dire Thunder
Spine Bow
--------
Bow
Physical Damage: 84-195 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 183-328 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Dex: 212
--------
Sockets: G-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Adds 46 to 80 Physical Damage
Adds 183 to 328 Cold Damage
+8 Life gained on Kill
Damage Penetrates 11% Cold Resistance
Last bumped on May 31, 2022, 10:21:21 PM
That depends what you mean by 'finish'. I assume you are looking for ways to get crit multi and attack speed on the suffixes. I assume that the Pen is from a t3 essence, as the bow is not influenced and the Veiled mod is 14-16%.

Cheapest way to have a usable bow is to craft Prefixes Cannot Be Changed (PCBC) and use a Veiled Chaos Orb. Before unveiling, craft a mod that you don't want (I would recommend crafting Damage per Endurance/Frenzy/Power charge), and then unveil it. You are looking for an attack speed or crit multi roll. If you fail, craft PCBC and try again. If you hit a good mod, craft the opposing mod (multi if you unveiled attack speed, and vice versa) and you're done.

More expensive but better is to craft PCBC and Harvest reforge for either crit multi or attack speed, whichever you would prefer to be a higher tier. When you get a desired suffix, make sure you have just 1 suffix (PCBC and annul if not), craft PCBC, and T4 Asiling veil. If you remove your suffix, just Harvest reforge again and repeat. If you remove the PCBC craft (i.e. you have your desired suffix and a veiled mod), craft a suffix to block bad unveils as before and unveil. If you hit a good mod, congrats, craft your final suffix and you are done. If not, repeat this entire process.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info