Sentinel Equip Hotkey

Pressing Square (Move Item) sends a sentinel from your inventory into the appropriate slot in the sentinel control panel, but ONLY if the slot is already empty.

Please change it to swap with the currently equipped sentinel - like how it works with other equipment slots, rogue equips, etc
Last bumped on May 23, 2022, 3:22:09 AM
Yes please. One of the clunkiest league implementations on consoles yet and I usually like them better than the PC ones.
Also, please, a dedicated combo that opens the interface from a selected Sentinel in my Inventory.
So I select a Sentinel I want to replace the old one with in my inventory or stash and press one combo, then just press Square and I can close it again.

<edit>
I totally missed the extra icon and combo from our inventory, that makes it a little bit less of a chore but still, getting the cursor to the sentinel slot, taking the old one out, THEN you can slot the new one in is just annoying every time. Or maybe I'm still missing something. I also just realized that you can get back to your last trade search. Which was a thing early in trade implementation then went away again but now it's also Square (just barely visible on the hotkeys below). That button is doing work.
... is not a troll
Last edited by trollkind1 on May 20, 2022, 10:29:34 AM
This still doesn't work. You can not equip the sentinels on ps4
During maps we should be able to summon sentinel with one command as if with l2+r2+o, l2+r2+x, etc not with l2+r2+o+o,l2+r2+o+x etc. I think there should be enough space for everything.

Equiping should work as mentioned posts above.

Also you somehow forgot quick commands in sentinel chest to go through sentinel categories (left or/and right). R2 and l2.
It feels very cluncky navigating it.

Overall fun and rewarding league, kinda reminds delirium but with extra steps.
+1 for this idea
Please add this feature to the game.
"
chillon wrote:
During maps we should be able to summon sentinel with one command as if with l2+r2+o, l2+r2+x, etc not with l2+r2+o+o,l2+r2+o+x etc. I think there should be enough space for everything.

I guess it would clash with Delve Flare + Dynamite but there should still be enough other slots available.
... is not a troll
"
Please change it to swap with the currently equipped sentinel - like how it works with other equipment slots, rogue equips, etc
Hi. This change is planned for the next patch.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi. This change is planned for the next patch.

Nice! Thanks.

Could we also please get a Sentinel Stash in the Aspirant's Trial lobby area and Delve Camp?
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info