Flicker Strike Elementalist

Just an idea, looking for some critiquing and assistance in making it better!

https://pastebin.com/Dz6xsv2b
Last bumped on May 3, 2022, 10:55:03 PM
Note: I do know it's extremely hard to get the gear on it, but it was just an idea for what I could push for at the start of the league.
I'm all for minmaxing builds beyond several mirror. But unfortunately I don't think Precursors like that exists in the game, and probably never will. If they do, they're probably ~5 mirrors each.

If that's the kind of gear you're going for, you probably want to look into using more mirror tier gear rather than 1 chaos uniques.

If we disregard the corruptions you're using in the build which are absolute insanity and the precursors, the rest of the kit should be able to work.
I think the problem is that the damage is pretty low and that the build literally has zero defenses.

50% spell supression is the only defensive layer which is there to mitigate a whopping 40% increased elemental damage taken from Abyssus. If you ever make this build a reality, you unfortunately will have a hard time finishing any map deathless. You'll probably even brick alot of maps. Endgame conntent like Simulacrums, Feared or delirius maps will be impossible cause you will get oneshot constantly from the weakest attacks.
"
I'm all for minmaxing builds beyond several mirror. But unfortunately I don't think Precursors like that exists in the game, and probably never will. If they do, they're probably ~5 mirrors each.

If that's the kind of gear you're going for, you probably want to look into using more mirror tier gear rather than 1 chaos uniques.

If we disregard the corruptions you're using in the build which are absolute insanity and the precursors, the rest of the kit should be able to work.
I think the problem is that the damage is pretty low and that the build literally has zero defenses.

50% spell supression is the only defensive layer which is there to mitigate a whopping 40% increased elemental damage taken from Abyssus. If you ever make this build a reality, you unfortunately will have a hard time finishing any map deathless. You'll probably even brick alot of maps. Endgame conntent like Simulacrums, Feared or delirius maps will be impossible cause you will get oneshot constantly from the weakest attacks.

I never really planned on doing end game, it's more of a farmer, as I think that's all a low investment Flicker build is really good for. I do greatly appreciate the insight though! Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info