What is the best angle for the isometric camera?

What is the best angle for the isometric camera?
There is a lot of information about it, but I would like to know which one you use in POE.

From launcher

Steam

Last edited by drakgoku on May 18, 2022, 11:13:09 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 10:51:10 AM
Iso means equal. So there is literally only one camera angle for an isometric game:

Isometric in video games generally means like a 30-45 degree angle. True isometric views aren't possible in 3d because perspective, and most 2d games that are considered isometric, aren't, they are close though.
"
brunowa wrote:

Iso means equal. So there is literally only one camera angle for an isometric game

Responding to your answer.

Thanks for searching the information on google and taking the first link from a screenshot of a post by maya4.
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-forum/trimetric-camera-in-maya/td-p/7811834?profile.language=en

Thank you. I used maya4 for 5 years and I only have good memories.

If I had to respond to each random... my time would be worth more than coca-cola

(Aunque yo se algo de latín, el griego (Iso proviene del griego) y el latin casi van de la mano) No me hacía falta mucho buscar información.

I've noticed that accessing from Steam the angle is different. (This I have realized, when I use this secondary account)
Although the angle could be changed locally (with c++ or others), I personally don't care. Yes, I'm telling you GGG employee. I don't care if I do it or not, I don't. Because any local program can be modified locally. (To move the camera there is no code (at least I've seen that) that saves the BD). But my time is more important than doing this nonsense.

The important thing about the question is to know which angle is better. I repeat there is a lot of information about it but I would like to know the best.

Although a quick definition from google is:

"
Isometric drawing is a form of 3D drawing, which is set out using 30-degree angles. It is a type of axonometric drawing so the same scale is used for every axis, resulting in a non-distorted image.

You can always move at your convenience to get a better perspective.

If we do a quick search with the other arpgs we have:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9y984t/camera_angle/

Me:
I'm going to summarize it. The problem is not the angle. It is the distance.

But in POE you can't touch the distance (why? because of the terrain, that's what they want you to believe), so if you can't touch the distance we have to touch the angle.

How correct it would be for a GGG programmer to answer my question instead of a user who has no fucking idea and is only going to limit himself to saying what he says in "google"... how much time wasted. They already say that a forum is a waste of time. The best thing is face to face with the interested party.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on May 22, 2022, 2:59:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info