Mark your calendars! Community streamer TarkeCat will be hosting a Baeclast Podcast alongside other community streamers RaizQT, Nugiyen, Octavian0 and ZiggyD. This time, Lead Developer Chris Wilson will also be making an appearance to talk about our latest expansion, Sentinel, as well as all things Path of Exile! Tune in on Monday 9th at 2:30 PM (PDT) over at twitch.tv/tarkecat. (Please note that this is May 09, 2022 5:30 PM (EDT) in your local time).

We hope to see you there!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!

Please allow non-guild people in guild hideouts.
In current state guild hideouts are just useless.
Last edited by Tachykir on May 2, 2022, 6:23:30 PM
I really enjoyed the communication streams during Expedition league, looking forward to this and the live stream.

Am I understanding the header image correctly?

All of them mindless trying to get information out of Chris about future PoE info while he baits them with misleading info that's not wrong, but just kind of cryptic, like the Halloween board.
Last edited by sumfight on May 2, 2022, 6:51:55 PM
Very excited. Would've thought we would've had a couple teasers though.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
oh 1st page ?
ziggy plays for two weeks at most and quits, tarke doesn't leave his house so he plays the game i guess and the other two couldn't wait to play lost ark. Would be cool if GGG took control of their own marketing all the time and came up with something different rather than people who sort of play the game.
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on May 2, 2022, 7:21:22 PM
strange choice of guests
Do these guys still play poe beyond 1 or 2 weeks per league?

I'd love to see streamers who play a lot like Captain Lance, Subtractem, and Path of Math on an interview. Maybe that's a bad idea since good build makers don't make for good interviewers because they might get too into the nitty gritty? Just pair them with ZiggyD who, although he doesn't play Poe much, is really good at interviewing.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on May 2, 2022, 7:10:19 PM
Here's who I would have loved to see be the hosts. Zizaran, Havoc, Alkaizerx, tytykiller, Steelmage, CaptainLance. People who are actively playing the game, and putting in the hundreds of hours every single league.

Ziggy hardly ever plays now, I'm not sure why he's always the go to for this sort of thing.
"
DaFerg wrote:
Here's who I would have loved to see be the hosts. Zizaran, Havoc, Alkaizerx, tytykiller, Steelmage, CaptainLance. People who are actively playing the game, and putting in the hundreds of hours every single league.

Ziggy hardly ever plays now, I'm not sure why he's always the go to for this sort of thing.
always seemed weird to me.
Last edited by Inscaped on May 4, 2022, 3:08:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info