[PlayStation] 3.17.4 Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.17.4 Patch Notes

This patch features further controller support improvements, as well as other general improvements and bug fixes.

Please note that with this console patch, the game may require a full re-download. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Console-specific notes:

• Fixed several common crashes

Engine and Technical Changes

• Further improved texture streaming.

Controller Support Improvements and Fixes

• Improved the display of Character stats on the Character Panel in Controller input mode.
  • Item hover descriptions for items stored in the Gem or Flask Stash Tabs are now displayed to the left of the stash window when selected in Controller input mode.
  • Fixed a bug where the Skills user interface did not display the cost of Skills if they cost Life.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not unsocket gems from items whilst the Crafting Bench user interface was open in Controller input mode.
  • Fixed a bug where you were unable to use the "Offer Item" keybind when trading with other players outside of Towns or Hideouts.
  • Fixed a bug where Character Resistances were not displayed at the top of the Character panel in Controller input mode.

General Improvements and Bug Fixes

• Scouting Reports are now able to stack up to 5000 in the Currency Stash Tab.
  • Added stat descriptions for Sextant modifiers that were missing them and improved some other Sextant stat descriptions.
  • Improved the performance of the Celestial Frost Bomb Effect microtransaction.
  • Fixed a bug where Arakaali's mortar Skill would explode immediately after being fired.
  • Fixed a bug where killing an Elder Guardian in a Map would cause you to be unable to spawn a Metamorph Vial in that Map after leaving the Elder Guardian's Arena.
  • Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles were unable to naturally spawn in the Relic Chambers Map.
  • Fixed a bug where the chance for Slain Monsters to drop an additional Scroll of Wisdom modifier on the Perandus Signet Unique Ring only affected Rare Monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ritual reroll rewards button could still display a Tribute cost when rewards are able to be rerolled at no cost.
  • Fixed a bug where Flask modifiers that provide increased effect and reduced duration had their tier numbers inverted.
  • Fixed a bug where damage conversion explicit modifiers could not be unveiled on Gloves if they already had a damage conversion implicit modifier.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Reckless Ambition Divination Card not to drop from The Eradicator when they appeared as an ally or in Maven's Invitation: The Twisted.
  • Fixed a bug where you were unable to purchase Expedition Artifacts from Dannig if your inventory was full.
  • Fixed a bug where Fractured and Synthesised items were not greyed out in your inventory when selling them to a vendor, or when filtered out in your stash.
  • Fixed a bug where Influence was not transferred to The Goddess Scorned when completing the vendor recipe for this unique item.
  • Fixed a few wonky interactions with the Verdant Weapon Skin microtransaction and some Weapon Effect microtransactions.
  • Fixed a bug where the visuals of the Wrangler Frostblink Effect microtransaction did not scale with changes to area of effect.
  • Fixed two instance crashes.
  • Fixed a client crash.
Last bumped on May 4, 2022, 8:39:29 PM
NICE
Maybe with 3.18 they fix blight map bug?
"
goodgulf87 wrote:
Maybe with 3.18 they fix blight map bug?

I guess you mean some blights will never finish on maps?, the same is with some legion bosses, I guess it's the same trouble, they get stuck in some terrain where they do not manage to spawn for blight, and for some Legion bosses they never die....
"
At this stage it is only available to players in the current challenge league because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map.

Lmao how? To even unlock the pass rewards we have to complete the BONUS objectives and I'm sorry but I know for a fact there is no way you can complete all 117 Bonus objectives after just one map. If there is, then you have a serious problem.

It's a ploy to get people to play the league.
Party play is bugged?? My party members can't enter my map portals??

Shrine graphics are bugged

Monsters in heists should be dead, but keep running back and forth in the same space
So glad that I still can't use my sextants in standard. Been a problem since 3.17 started and posting in the bug report forums and emailing support has been ignored. So glad that there's been all these updates and yet me and my guildmate have been ignored on something that I can't imagine would be that difficult to fix.
Love the simplification of the character sheet stats, still waiting for unique flasks to go to unique tabs with affinities and the godsend of a bind to move on controller. Also caustic arrow with pierce not piercing properly even when set to alt behavior.
Last edited by demonblaze0 on May 4, 2022, 10:50:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info