Sources of self hit damage

I'm coming up with a wacky CWDT build and need to know pretty much ALL sources of self damage in the game. Things I already know:

Boneshatter skill
Forbidden Rite skill
Scold's Bridle
Eye of Innocence
Storm Secret
Heartbound Loop
Hiltless

What else is there?

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't clear, it needs to work with CWDT, so it must be a Hit. Things like Blood Rage or Righteous Fire don't count.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Apr 21, 2022, 4:46:14 AM
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2023, 11:06:44 PM
Forbidden Rite is self damage, unlike Dark Pact which is instead a sacrifice.
Right, added to list.

Physical and chaos self damage aren't particularly useful to me, but might be to other people who come across this. Also I haven't totally ruled out phys->ele damage conversion so phys might be useful to me too.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Apr 21, 2022, 4:52:24 AM
Gluttony, when using a Movement skill. Maybe some Flickering Strike gizmo?

Do remember you can't stun yourself with self-damage. It was a bug fixed back when they introduced Scold.
Came across this in a google search, figured I'd help by adding my own favorite, Replica Tulfall.
Oh yes, very fancy... Might actually make that one maven belt worthwhile.
Украина в моём сердце
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
Oh yes, very fancy... Might actually make that one maven belt worthwhile.

Well, not really. You'd never gain power charges and therefore never trigger the self damage that way.

Oh, one more item for self damage I'd only recently noticed.. Echoes of Creation. "When you attack, 20% of Life as Physical for each Warcry exterting the attack."
"
Well, not really. You'd never gain power charges and therefore never trigger the self damage that way.

Damn you're right xD
Украина в моём сердце
you'd still gain power charges, you just can't lose them since they're converted to absorption charges after being gained as power charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info