Last week, we showcased the concept art from the Emberkeep Supporter Packs released alongside the Archnemesis League. Today, it's the Wyrm Supporter Pack's turn! Check out the concept art from the pack below or get yours here.

The Archnemesis Supporter Packs will be available until the announcement of our 3.19 expansion.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Very nice.

This turned out to be one of my favorite armor sets ever.

When both the current supporter packs dropped, I didn't really care for either, but I liked the atlas passive tree so much I still wanted to get a pack to show support.

This set grew on me so much. It feels both oddly flashy yet somehow dull at the same time. It feels like it fits into the time period of dark fantasy very well. I never used the wings since I don't like them normally, but it paired very well with the crossbow back attachment. I hope more sets in the future are able to replicate a set of armor you feel actually represents the time period, but still has a little flair as well as this set did.

Thank you for reading my dissertation about a supporter pack.
I prefer the original silvery texture.
That weapon is one of my favourite MTX; the two-handed sword in particular.

And, while this is cool, I miss real updates. When are we going to start hearing about the next league?
Last edited by ScreenName on Apr 10, 2022, 8:50:02 PM
art as always way better!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
aLamew PepeLaugh
Last edited by pannendienst on Apr 11, 2022, 9:06:07 AM
shut up and take my money :(
No disrespect to talented 3d artists who worked on it but concept art is way better than the in game mtx. Especially on the helmet you can clearly see dragonic features while in the game it's like a weird jack the killer smile which in my opinion doesn't fit the theme of the set.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
one day in game will look better than the concepts... one day...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info