💰[Hyperion]💰 - A helpfull guild for all players alike.

Hyperion
Recruiting status: open
PM: Any of the below characters for an invitation.

@Euphelia Hi! I would like to join the guild.
@StooopBow Hi! I would like to join the guild.

Alternatively, leave a reply here and I try to PM you when I can.

Info about the guild
Hyperion is a relatively new guild and is, as of patch 3.20, 3 leagues old.
We are active in temp leagues and also in standard.
We have a fun mix of players and skill levels with members who like to grind out 40/40 challenges, go for level 100, or sit in hideout flipping currency.

If you're up for a joke and are not looking for the pressure that comes with limited 3 months per league, but still want to do some endgame mapping or looting, please drop a comment in this thread or msg me or any of the officers!

At what times do we play
Usually throughout the week during the evening.
Most of the members originate from the EU with some of the players living in the USA.

Requirements
Be able to tell a joke!

Most of the fun for us is hanging out with friends and down bosses together. We obviously won't purposefully offend anyone, but don't be surprised if a few jokes are made at your expanse if you keep standing on caustic ground with negative chaos res.

Guild perks
- A wide knowledge base!
- A great mix of new players and veterans.
- Shared stash tabs
- A Discord channel if you're into that
- Friendly officers
- Mapping parties

A little bit of info about myself
I've been playing Path of Exile since 2014 and ever since hopped in and out of guilds and played mostly solo.
Right now I'm building a guild for people who are into group play, mapping, bossing, and grinding out achievements.

Last edited by Mispleled on Aug 24, 2023, 7:34:43 AM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2023, 11:15:17 PM
Hi, I would like to join your guild!

A magic find group for next league is an experience I've wanted but not yet had in the game, so I like that you are looking for that.

I'd be most interested in the single-target / bossing category, but I do enjoy a good guardian or curse support character.

I enjoy grinding out achievements - league challenges, mainly - and generally am mapping and doing as much varied content as I can.

My biggest weakness would be coming up with builds myself. They tend to perform poorly, so I end up switching to a build guide (or start with a guide in the first place).

To follow up you can message my profile on the forum, or PM Urayulii in-game.
hi i would like to join your guild
Bump for 3.18
Bump for 3.18
Hello,

I am interested to join :).
Hi, I would like to join your guild!

A little about me:

I play softcore trade, but I try to stop trading once I get gears enough to clear tier 16 maps so I can learn how to craft myself.
hello im interested in joining your league. My old league disbanded so im looking for a new one. I dont consider myself a godly player i just love to play the game and help out as much as i can.
Hey I am interested in joining the guild, i messaged you on discord my name there is Barduch
Hi, I am interested to join your guild and play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info