Hey! Wanna party?

Hello! I Dont know if there would be any interest in a person or two putting together a private party with me, I miss playing with other people Ive only played solo for the most part but enjoy companionship the rare occassion I played with others.

Id love to this party to be weekly or so. Im a 33 year old with a career. I sometimes have all the free time in the world for days other times Im very busy due to my work rotation.

A little about me, Im not "new" to the game, I have played off and on for a few years. But I by no means know very much, just the basics. Im easy going, and pretty chill. Im just out to socalize a bit in my downtime (im a homebody) as well as have some fun. I am in GMT-6 time zone, that is Mountain daylight savings time. We dont need the same time zone as long as we are close enough to work out play times 😁

I learn what I can, when I can. I have made a PoE discord channel for me and Im hoping a couple people I know that I can get into the game (but thats not going well haha so here i am) My point being though I made the channel for 2 reasons. 1. Im creating a PoE knowledge and tip thread for me and my friends should they play. 2. For voice chat. I feel voice chat is easier for communication during in game play, though im not opposed to the text chat either!

I dont expect anyone forming a party with me to join the discord lol but bonus points if you can help me grow my knowledge of the game! And if you are interested in using the voice chat during game play you are welcome to join the discord!
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2022, 3:48:36 AM
Bump still looking
i am interested, been playing on and off for years never change my built, never willing to do, but still loving the game....
Im in, was looking for people to share the game. Im also the same age!

Hope we can share some gameplay, ideas and maybe some items too!

Add me at steam or send me the discord channel!
Hey awesome! Id love to play with you both sometime! And I absolutely intend to share my stash with anyone I play with as long as you guys share to 😉 lol i feel like thats the best way to both succeed!

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/6FAW7eaW
Ive also sent you both friend requests in game :)
I would be interested in partying up from time to time :) I don't have many friends that play PoE. I usually just listen to music and grind when I'm on. I play minion builds so if you can handle the screen mess they make when playing along side of a minion build I would be down to play from time to time ;)
Hey :) Im definitely up to play sometime (Sorry if youre already in the discord group Im still placing names with some of the people that have replied here and through messages lol)
I am not good at this game, but I do play time to time. Wouldn't mind making more friends. I tend to die way too much. XD.
I'm happy to join the discord for some knowledge and friendly chat. I have characters on both SC trade and HC SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info