[3.20] Rage Vortex Build | Berserker | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

Hey guys, rage vortex berserker build is here.
When we sacrifice rage we create a ragestorm and this ragestorm gains +1 radius per 2 rage sacrificed and 5% more damage per 1 rage sacrificed. Berserker ascendancy + Redblade Banner combo is perfect for sustaining rage.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

Redblade Banner: You can equip this item at level 35. Start using rage vortex after you get this.

Rage: I have 110 maximum rage.
- Crave the Slaughter, +10 rage (Ascendancy)
- Berserking, +10 rage (Skill tree)
- Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, +5 rage (Jewel)
- Psychotic Axe, +10 rage
- Bear's Girdle, +20 rage
- Slaughter, +5 rage (Skill Tree)

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/WLsUziHP

Build Video: https://youtu.be/kveux9xkSsA

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

3.19 CHANGES:
- The Reservation Mastery that granted 15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills has been removed from the Passive Skill Tree.

You may run into some problems after the changes.

Problem: Can't use all auras with this setup now because 15% mana reserve mastery is gone.

Solution: Get the Dread Banner has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency mastery and lower the precision level to 15.

3.20 CHANGES:
- Replica Conqueror's Efficiency unique jewel is no longer obtainable. Use a rare jewel instead.
- Curse changes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323944#curses

(Footage is from 3.17)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Rage Vortex - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Pulverise - Impale - Brutality (Awakened)

Pride - Herald of Purity - Determination - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Assassin's Mark (Divergent) - Mark On Hit - Lifetap - Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Blood and Sand / Dread Banner / Molten Shell (Anomalous) (Lvl 12 - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 4)

Precision / Leap Slam / Berserk

Enduring Cry (Anomalous) / Rallying Cry (Anomalous) / Intimidating Cry
Last edited by wishdropper on Dec 9, 2022, 8:41:44 AM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2023, 6:00:49 AM
Thx :)
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Will you be league starting this, or transitioning into it?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Do the "Mark on Hit" and "Assassin's Mark" supports work for anyone else?

I can't seem to make the curse trigger
"
CatalystGamez wrote:
Do the "Mark on Hit" and "Assassin's Mark" supports work for anyone else?

I can't seem to make the curse trigger

Works for me, remember it only curses Rare's and Unique mobs.
hi thx for this work on Rage vortex with warcrys.

quite realistic build you made here. relatively cheap and not so clunky compare to normal warcry slam build. also nice survivability.

One thing I want to add is, use one more warcry. e.g. battlemage, and put all 4 warcry into new unique helmet, this will roughly get you 10% more damage compare to abyssus.

meanwhile, 40% more physical taken (abyssus) compare to, roughly 500 hp physical damage taken each attack (just like link the skill to an extra huge lifetap.) at a ~5000hp pool.

you may also add ancestral protector to further boost ur dmg if you are ok with 8 active skills.(warchief, protector, 4 warcrys, RV and leap)

all the items are easy to acquire, except the one hand axe in my point of view, cause this sentinal season, GGG lost bunch of players, this leads to fewer items you can buy on trade website.

This looks super fun and your vid guide makes this build very tempting to reroll to.

Do you basically just spam cries when they're off cd and then use RV once you have at least 27 rage to sacrifice while berserk is up? Or do you try to get to max rage before using RV?

Do you use RV more as a ranged attack and just shoot it towards enemies?
Superb!
Last edited by FuriousButcher on Sep 3, 2022, 1:07:59 PM
I like the build, could u tell us if chance to bleed on axe is mandatory?

other question of the gameplay?

what sequence do u use for attack (cry-attack?)? could u explaine pls?
IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on Sep 6, 2022, 3:04:17 PM
"
sirdec wrote:
I like the build, could u tell us if chance to bleed on axe is mandatory?

other question of the gameplay?

what sequence do u use for attack (cry-attack?)? could u explaine pls?

I just respec'd into this. I haven't played it yet. I just bought all the items. Am only level 70 at the moment but I have the same questions as sirdec

Thanks for the build. Will try it tonight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info