(not up to date)πŸ”₯Consecrated Path BERSERKERπŸ”₯All Bosses down ||| 40m+ DPS-Too zoomy-Too stronk

INFO:

I do NOT recommend this build for beginners, neither for league start.
You need to level with another skill. Also you should have enough $$ for at least Omni.
Sure, its possible to reach 10-15m dps without it , but this build shines with that amulet.

"
Introduction:
I had made this build for myself, since none of the other builds could satisfy my needs, I decided to do something myself.

I wanted a boss rusher at first, but also a build that could do endgame bosses, guardians and so on.
Well, now I have made ALL bosses COMPLETELY irrelevant :D

After I thought I had completed my build, I got a natural Mageblood drop. So I made it into what you see in the PoB.

But as I said. The bosses were already melting before I got my Mageblood. With this belt, however, a lot of QoL was added.

Oh boi... all I can tell you is I wish I would have come across this much sooner.
I'm currently the only one playing this build... too bad, because I'm now phasing down bosses within seconds.

βœ… Perfect for rushing map Bosses/ Guardians
βœ… Bossing is so fun and strong!
βœ… Can be played with a 1c Weapon
βœ… Semi Tanky - One shots happen rarely
βœ… Uber Fun Gameplay imo

❌ Is not made for Simu and stuff like that (At least for my taste)
❌ As tanky as you are, dying is a valid option.... i wouldnt recommend this build for any HC situation!
❌ Mapping is just semi good (I would suggest getting Inpulsa for that)
❌ Its not complete! Its a 100% selfmade build. Im sure there are plenty mistakes and a lot of stuff to make this build better
❌ Its not for everyone! i tailored that build for myself

Short Q&A

Why Consecrated Path?
1. because it is cool
2. because it is cool

Why not Totems?
1. because they are slow and weak
2. because they are slow and weak

🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚

πŸ”₯Build/POB:πŸ”₯
not up to date

https://pastebin.com/jPWKBUBp

POE.NINJA Link:
https://poe.ninja/pob/4cC

🎦Videos:🎦
(not up to date)
https://youtu.be/q069P2cRLCM

Gear example:
Spoiler

Frostbreath is more than enough to phase all bosses in seconds.(All my recordings were done while using Frostbreath)
Just use Mace mastery with chill on hit. There are hardly any Maces that are better than this 1c Unique.
The maces that are better, cost partly 50-100ex...

Last edited by Kaukus1 on Dec 16, 2022, 8:23:57 PM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2022, 6:37:29 PM
This seems like an awesome build to try once you get enough currency to dump on a not super cost effective (no offence) but very fun looking build.
"
ark9975 wrote:
This seems like an awesome build to try once you get enough currency to dump on a not super cost effective (no offence) but very fun looking build.

haha nah its alright, youre kinda right.

By now it has degenerated into a boss killer.... (see current video)

But I'm also sure by now that you can achieve the same results without Mageblood.
This drastically reduces the total price.
And even so far that you could set up the whole thing with about 30-50ex with ease.
Video was taken down from YT. Was hoping to see gameplay.
"
puppetlife13 wrote:

Updated my link
"
Kaukus1 wrote:
"
puppetlife13 wrote:

Updated my link

Thank you. How much would you say this build runs without the Mageblood ofc :)
"
puppetlife13 wrote:

Thank you. How much would you say this build runs without the Mageblood ofc :)

You can start this build with ease with 5 exalts I would say.
Frostbreath (With Chill on hit mastery) , Omni and Black Sun, some clusters (There are cheaper variants with other nodes).
Rest of the gear some attributes and attack speed + crit.

Nothing special :D

The way my setup is above, I would guess at 150exalts
The most expensive was my mace. Very niche and rare, because hardly anyone plays one hand mace.
Upgrade from Frostbreath to rare is very difficult, because Frostbreath is already very strong.
Need starter version please
Is there something I'm overlooking on why you're using Elemental Focus with Secrets of Suffering?

You can swap that for Conc Effect and go from 42m to 48m. Says you scorch Sirus for 30% before he's scorched.
Sure! Absolutely right, you can use Secrets of Suffering with it.
For MY taste, this was better because of three reasons:

1. MAINLY- My build is extremely lacking in AOE when mapping.

2 - Boss damage was so IMMENSIVE that I didn't need any more DPS. (See the videos, it's absurdly strong)

3 - Also, this weapon came last of all.
(Secrets of Suffering just happened to be included).
Frostbreath is incredibly strong and almost impossible to replace.

In a pinch, you can certainly switch for bosses.
But in "my" case I just left it as it ism after getting a rare weapon.

Sadly i had no time at all this season... i had no chance to play it again so far :(

Also, i (was) working alone on this build. Im sure there are a ton of stuff to improve it way further.
Last edited by Kaukus1 on Jun 18, 2022, 10:03:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info