Since Path of Exile was launched on Xbox and PlayStation several years ago, we've been keen to bring controller support to the PC version. In the near future, we'll deploy the 3.17.3 Patch which introduces a Beta version of controller support.

To access this feature, connect a game controller to your PC, launch Path of Exile and go to the Input Options panel. Change the Input Method option to "Controller (Beta)". It should take effect without you having to relaunch Path of Exile. Please note that the feature is currently unavailable on Epic and macOS clients.

This controller support feature will stay in Beta until the launch of the 3.18 expansion, and there may be issues in the meantime. Please report any bugs related to the controller support in the Bug Reports forum.

Also, if you have a Steam Deck console, please test out Path of Exile after 3.17.3 has been released and let us know how well it works!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Nice
nice
Nice
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?
Ayyy, been waiting for this. I'll test it out once I get home this afternoon.

Thanks for all you do, guys!
We need a controller only league mode. ^^
Neat
OMG YESSSSSSS
--------- --------- --------- Bandit --------- --------- ---------
Will try it out, awalys was a fan of the controller UI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info