We need to be able to see names on the tradeboard or get more trades... afk timeout

10 trades is too low when half the trade board is price fixed, desperation of what some of you are price fixing is hilarious.

Also add an afk timeout.....
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2022, 5:09:37 PM
"
timnor wrote:
10 trades is too low when half the trade board is price fixed, desperation of what some of you are price fixing is hilarious.

Also add an afk timeout.....

Another idea is let me block people directly on the trade board, time to let us at least self sanction each other, if the fixers get ignored by everyone their intake will plummet
putting their name and letting us block these scumbags would be nice. I don't want to see the hundreds of exalts or whatever that they will never sell despite being the highest priced ones. It's all one or two people. I don't know what about this games that really draws in scummy people like this but it does and something simple like putting their name/block would help.
I'm definitely on team "Show Names" and/or "Let us block people on the trade market".

Honestly, I think we have gotten to the point where scummy behavior on the trade board is probably the biggest problem with the game on Playstation. At least on a PS5. Some of my friends on PS4 are still having pretty significant performance issues.

But, yeah, doing *anything* to make scummy behavior a little bit more difficult would benefit 99% of the players.
I genuinely think the easiest solution is to make it a buyout.

It will solve the issue of under pricing thing to get other people to list theirs lower yadda....

Doesn't solve the high price fixing but at least it will generate consistency.

Personally I'm tired of putting in offers of the asking price, getting declined and seeing the same item relisted for double the price.
I need roughly 43 exalted orbs worth of fossils to craft the gear I want.

So obviously I would prefer just buying on the trade market. While there are dozens of what I want available on the PC trade market for reasonable price, Xbox market has precisely dick.

Why cant they fix our trade market? How much complaining does it take? I don't want to play on the PC anymore, but at such a disadvantage on the console.
"
SoulMule wrote:
I need roughly 43 exalted orbs worth of fossils to craft the gear I want.

So obviously I would prefer just buying on the trade market. While there are dozens of what I want available on the PC trade market for reasonable price, Xbox market has precisely dick.

Why cant they fix our trade market? How much complaining does it take? I don't want to play on the PC anymore, but at such a disadvantage on the console.

You do realize the Xbox player base is probably is less than 1% of PC? So, things just are not available to buy. It sucks, but GGG has done nothing to build up the two console player bases. Hell, we barely get a mention in anything they announce.
Yeah their complete disregard of console is ridiculous and that’s why they don’t get any money out of me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info