Dates have now been confirmed for the rescheduled Path of Exile: Royale event with Twitch Rivals! Due to technical difficulties last time, we were not able to run the event but we're sure things will run smoothly after some testing and fixes!

Path of Exile's community streamers will face each other in a live tournament in order to win awesome prizes.

Like the last time, the competitors will compete alone but to spice things up the area will generate shrines that would grant various buffs. Brutus will also join the fray, so they'll need to weigh the risk and rewards for challenging him!

Twitch Drops will be available for viewers on all Path of Exile channels. They will be enabled when the event starts and will be available for 5 hours. After 30 minutes of watch time, you'll be awarded with the Grasping Hands Pet and after 2 hours of watch time, you'll be awarded with the Hand Wings.

You must link your Path of Exile and Twitch accounts to be eligible for the drops. If you haven't already done so, follow these instructions so you don't miss out!

• Step 1: Log into Path of Exile website.
  • Step 2: Click here to check your Twitch Settings.
  • Step 3: Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

After you have accumulated enough watch time to earn your Grasping Hands Pet and Hand Wings, you must redeem them from your Twitch Inventory before they will be available in your microtransactions list in Path of Exile.

There's $35,000 in prizes on the line, alongside a slew of Path of Exile's best cosmetic effects such as Armour Sets, Portals, Back Attachments, Pets and more from the Vulcan, Darkshard, Elder, Oblivion, Dreadspire and Angelic themes. The prize pool will be distributed as stated below:

• 1st place: $4,500 + Microtransactions from the list

• 2nd place: $2,800 + Microtransactions from the list

• 3rd place: $2,200 + Microtransactions from the list

• 4th place: $1,750 + Microtransactions from the list

• 5th - 6th places: $1,200 + Microtransactions from the list

• 7th - 10th places: $900 + Microtransactions from the list

• 11th - 15th places: $600 + Microtransactions from the list

Tune in on March 8th at 11 am PST at twitch.tv/twitchrivals to check out the action live!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
those hands
pog
I understand that due to the recent Rivals attempt, players will receive MTX drops twice, but this does not mean that you need to do this, you do not need to shove the most unpopular MTX for obvious reasons. It's better not to give anything.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
YEP MATHIL LEVELING WINGS monkaGIGA
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Noice
Ewwww
Thanks much, my hideout continues to be more and more lively.

HANDSUP
"
moonretealoud wrote:
I understand that due to the recent Rivals attempt, players will receive MTX drops twice, but this does not mean that you need to do this, you do not need to shove the most unpopular MTX for obvious reasons. It's better not to give anything.

It takes a very "special" kind of lady to appreciate these mtx, and unfortunately she refused to watch the stream because of how unpopular they are.

One area where twitch technology still fails its userbase is selecting 1 drop from a limited pool, where both guys and gals could have something appealing, and then twitch with additonal backend tech to monitor account switching/relinking tricks to prevent multiple rewards.

It may be available someday in the future, and GGG might be able to get first place as the company to launch it, since other studios simply don't have the motivation / mtx pool quantity to warrant such generosity.

I will be sitting alone in front of the screen though on he day, since I might be able to use hands for something weird, someday...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info