crafting advice helmet

So i got this helmet on SSF

and i want +1 power charge as prefix which has no tag (thank you GGG!).

I'm to blind/stupid or both to find how i calculate the probabilities on craftofexile.com. Whats the best method to get it? Like do i do suffix cannot be changed and reforge defence?

Thank you!
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2022, 6:57:27 PM
Nice suffixes! I hate to break it to you, but getting the power charge is basically impossible to do (at least in SSF):

- Reforge Keep Suffixes is around 1/240 (using a chaos orb on CoE)
- Suffixes Can't Be Changed + Reforge anything More Common would be a lot more, because of the tendency to have only a couple prefixes when you do this
- Even SCBC and Reforge Influence More Likely is on the order of 1/50, and I don't know if anyone has ever farmed that many in the history of the game

If I were you I would just SCBC and Reforge Defence for some decent ES - it's still a great helmet.

(your build is fucking nuts btw)
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
Nice suffixes! I hate to break it to you, but getting the power charge is basically impossible to do (at least in SSF):

- Reforge Keep Suffixes is around 1/240 (using a chaos orb on CoE)
- Suffixes Can't Be Changed + Reforge anything More Common would be a lot more, because of the tendency to have only a couple prefixes when you do this
- Even SCBC and Reforge Influence More Likely is on the order of 1/50, and I don't know if anyone has ever farmed that many in the history of the game

If I were you I would just SCBC and Reforge Defence for some decent ES - it's still a great helmet.

Thank you for the explanation! I guess i keep it as pet project since my current helm is good enough.

"
PurpleChakra wrote:

(your build is fucking nuts btw)

Thank you :-)

Most of the gear was crafted during harvest league but i missed the opportunity to get more %int on items ... I miss harvest league, was awesome for SSF.
Your current helmet is crazy good lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info