Add a touch of divinity to your arsenal with the new Harmonious Weapon Effect and Helmet Attachment! The Harmonious Weapon Effect imbues your weapon with a warm and holy light and the Harmonious Helmet Attachment gives your character the appearance of a deity with a golden decoration. Check out the videos below or get yours here!

For a divine look, pair the Harmonious Weapon Effect and Helmet Attachment along with cosmetics from the Annihilator Supporter Pack! Check them out together below!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
We got a flask skin but still no portrait MTX. :(
Still waiting for MTX preview
Nice weapon effect.
both of these are pretty nice. the prices are a bit high. im noticing that the prices are getting higher.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Feb 20, 2022, 5:36:09 PM
Cool.
CASUAL GAMER
"
both of these are pretty nice. the prices are a bit high. im noticing that the prices are getting higher.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The Corrupted veil is on backwards, GGG. You should fix that.

PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
the weapon effect is cool. i wanna see it with the archnemesis challenge reward weapon skin!
Very interesting weapon effect. Looking forward to see more of such style going forward.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info