Premium Guild Tabs - annoying delay when adding/removing

When adding to or removing items from premium-guild-tabs all my guild members and I experience a very annoying delay (per item or per max stack) which makes it very unpleasant to interact with the tabs - especially when higher quantities are involved (currency tab).

GGG, could you guys please look into this and increase the speed with which items can be placed into and removed from premium-guild-tabs? The current delay between items is annoyingly high.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 6, 2022, 12:32:43 AM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2022, 11:22:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
imho they ever resisted adding the ctrl+click functionality to guild tabs because of that delay and the fear of people complaining about it.

in difference to your personal stash that is just modifying the data on gameserver you play on, every modification of the guild tab requires a world global lock on the guild stash on the central servers in dallas/america so the guild stash is locked for all 50+ people on that guild for write access.

takes a while sending that request and getting the lock confirmation. yeah, and because your client can't access the central servers, even this modification needs to be routed through the gameserver you're logged on.
Last edited by cronus on Feb 14, 2022, 7:57:36 AM
I really struggle accepting this and hope they find a way to improve this issue.

Guilds (usually) don't just move around 5c but large sums. In its current state it's a bit off-putting and we have actually stopped putting currency into this "premium" tab.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info