[Passives] Chaos Inoculation and Pain Attunement

i cant believe that i am the first person to think of it but i cant find the answer any where...

dose Chaos Inoculation proc Pain Attunement?

Chaos Inoculation:
[+] Immunity to Chaos damage
[+] 80% more ES
[-] Max HP = 1

Pain Attunement:
[+] +30% more Spell damage when life is low
(30% life if i remember right?)

technically 1HP is low life... but then again 1/1 is 100% health.

the AOE Witch build i am looking at. (lvl 100 complete)
**open to feed back on the build**

the AOE Witch would look more like this at lvl 70
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Last edited by KiaKun on May 16, 2012, 5:06:44 PM
Nope, sorry; with Pain Attunement, it's 35% or less life, and the only way you're going to have less than 100% life with Chaos Inoculation is if you're dead.

That said, if you can figure out a way to cast spells while you're dead, they'll do 30% more damage while this is the case.

Probably doesn't help you much, though.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
It should work nice however with the support gem which lets you deal bonus melee-damage as long as you have 100% HP. I don't know the name right now though.
darn,
kinda what i thought tho...

any one have any feed back on the new AOE Witch build then?

was hoping for more flat spell damage but mostly seems like element damage... so i grabbed the ES passives and some MP regen/leach.
you could use blood magic and reserved mana auras to keep yourself under 35%, but that is risky.
yah been thinking about that but not sure if MP regen passives would help HP regen when using blood magic.

and with only one hotbar not sure if it would be worth the trouble to try and keep auras up.
I've been trying to find a way to synergize Righteous Fire with Pain Attunement for a short time of large increased spell damage. Not working out so far lol.
"
KiaKun wrote:
yah been thinking about that but not sure if MP regen passives would help HP regen when using blood magic.

and with only one hotbar not sure if it would be worth the trouble to try and keep auras up.

im not sure if blood magic is compatible with that stuff or not, like if you could link both mana leech and life leech to a spell with blood magic passive, and benefit from the dual leech.

I dont really like the idea of relying on energy shield on top difficulties either.
"
Asmosis wrote:
im not sure if blood magic is compatible with that stuff or not, like if you could link both mana leech and life leech to a spell with blood magic passive, and benefit from the dual leech.

I dont really like the idea of relying on energy shield on top difficulties either.

dual leech would be awesome :D lol
Hmmm... you might be right about relying only on ES in top difficulties.
probably best to at least try with out blood magic first... im pretty sure the "Orbs of Regret" will be a lootable item in OB. :)

OH BTW...
any one know how INT effects ES?
i remember seeing it ingame but im not beta member yet so cant look again...

is it every 5 INT = 1 ES?
Last edited by KiaKun on May 17, 2012, 7:47:53 AM
It's been asked a thousand times already, no they don't work together

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info