Character Effect Christmas Tree - please add character filters

I'm not specifically with just PoE tired with many games giving me a lot of cool looking things to wear that don't match up very well and often leave me feeling like a Christmas tree, While you do offer lots of well themed sets that not only work well together but with other sets i still have many cosmetics from past leagues and from your store that simply don't work for me and many cosmetics in your store simply are not as attractive as what i currently have.

That being said Character Filters i believe could be the answer and these would change the color of your global cosmetics to be like that of the filter making your cosmetics from many sets match and help set a mood for different builds.

I know we have things like the golden character effect but this is for the entirety of what those character effects dont cover (the shiny bits) and particle effects given off by various MTX.

Example Images:
The first image is my default appearance with many cosmetics disabled and the second is an edited one where if a Character Filter(added effect) were to be implimented it would look something like that if it were applying green to the cosmetics.

Filters could include:
The basic color wheel
Black
greyscale
White
Inversion
Innocence
Sin
More

This might be more absorbable as: Character Added Effect

GGG please support you GGG taking our money, ty.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Feb 8, 2022, 5:53:30 PM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2022, 4:07:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bro this is the company that charges a discounted price of $91 USD for buying the same armour set 4 times: https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-NecrolordArmourSetBundle

I really don't see it happening...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Bro this is the company that charges a discounted price of $91 USD for buying the same armour set 4 times: https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-NecrolordArmourSetBundle

I really don't see it happening...

Ok i see what you're getting at with that each of those sets has a unique effect on them be it lightning or flame and the celestial effect but the blue lightning one seems a bit too similar to the red.

If filters were a thing however while im not interested in any of those sets now or in the future the celestial version of it essentially dyed in a color i prefer would be much more preferable and when it comes to future sets would be a big motivator in buying sets i dont like the color theme of but the general particle and textures are within my realm of interest.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Feb 8, 2022, 6:13:54 PM
"
I mean, I guess don't take my money right?

In this case, right - unfortunately.

Their business model entails repeatedly monetising the same group of users. This individual transaction would scupper that. There's no price that would make it viable for them.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
I mean, I guess don't take my money right?

In this case, right - unfortunately.

Their business model entails repeatedly monetising the same group of users. This individual transaction would scupper that. There's no price that would make it viable for them.

as long as the filters only modify things and don't overlap with any existing cosmetics i think they could get away with it and still sell those sets of mtx that are very close to eachother.
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info