The buff to quivers and bow , considering 2h melee don t have scabbards I am a little sad.

I REALLY wish 2h melee weapons had something for them and It make me sad to see that once again ranged bows get a buff where they didn t really need it.

I seen those poe previews where bows will be considered 2h melee weapons... And I wonder if bows will be able to use quivers once they ll be 2h melee weapons.

Just give scabbards to 2h melee weapons already!
Forum pvp
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2022, 1:23:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I really want to clown on this Idea... but Its honestly a semi-good point
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
<Prices on pathofexile.com/trade when writing this post / online only>
600 pdps bow - starting from 80 ex
Best pdps bow - 500 ex, 744 pdps

600 pdps two handed weapon - 20c kek
for ~80 ex you can get 933 pdps
for 285 ex 1125 pdps

"
It make me sad to see that once again ranged bows get a buff where they didn t really need it

Yea sure, bows are amazing...
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jan 26, 2022, 11:54:47 AM
They dont have to be the same as Bows. I think however that they should be given a further range/aoe advantage over 1h+shield to encourage their use and giving "true melee" skill an outlet in the form of further reach with 2h weapons.
no sheath or scabbard and no sigils for mages using staves.

this is something i've posted on a lot but the scabbard thing seems to have slipped my mind.

do this GGG
Innocence forgives you
don't worry they will revert back and nerf in 1 or 2 leagues top. Like they do with everything. They only cycle nerf/buff to give u an ilusion of new content to discover. 3 months leagues + needs to add regular "bigger" content + lack of creativity after 13 years leads to that.

So in time the two handers will be the meta only to be nerfed (again) and goes on and on for the sheep to have fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info