Fyregrass tornado shot fail. help pls

short of it is:
please please please help, i follow fyregrass his skill tree and just found out the dude was wrong. i am not good with this complex game and now i am stuck, dont know what to do from here. FuegoFlamingo.

so first i spend literaly several days searching for a simple build that could get me very far in the game.

the characters that got me the furthest were
ESORO lacerate, RANDOM arma brand, WALLACH freeze totems, F1RSTBORN purifying mines, WRECKERS curse vortex and trigger happy melee. all outdated and could not find guides to fix them. and without guides i cant do thiscause this game is too complex for me.

i tried grimroe corrupting fever, got stuck on 2 characters, as you can see in my profile.

then after hours and hours(days) of looking for builds that are easy to gear cause i play on console and nothing is cheap here and i never made more than 2 exalts in my playtime per league.

èventualy i found path of maths exsanguinate mines. it is not working for me. i cant get the mines to detonate well and keep dying alot.

then he said that a guy named fyregrass had a no gear super powerfull pownbuild so i went for that. and boy did he hype up that build.

i went for it on my standard character that was level 70 something.

regrets spend, invest in new skilltree. buy some of the gear, most of it i had. and buy most of the gems.

im not doing so well. i keep dying in white maps, i thought this was an amazing build? then i do some reasearch and come to find that he was wrong and changed the skilltree and gem setup.

now i am stuck, cant do maps, dont know if i can trust his pob and dont know what to do. can someone please help me?
i dont have a pob code, dont know how. you can maybe see my char in my profile.

do i have the wrong items? skill tree? gems? pleas please help. FuegoFlamingo
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2022, 12:56:14 PM
what's wrong with it Fyregrass TS? it worked fine for me, can easily clear T16..i started with that build til 92 then work on my bosskiller which is Wallach totem build..can deathless A8 Sirus easily

first thing first, u need to know how his TS work, how it's curse work n which 1 to use first, TS in totem or TS self cast..his TS is a 2 button playstyle of DoT build..
secondly try to understand how DoT work..
I wanted to check your pob. I do not know the Fyregras TS Build but you have
-7% Fire Res, 20% Cold Res and 36% Lightning Res. But you nearly capped your chaos res with 66%.

Its not important how strong that build might be but with those resistances you will die. Iam writing this and hope you are not a troll.

You have to at least cap your resistances at 75%.

If this really is no troll i have no idea how you managed to get to level 80.

Really.
What do you mean by "he was wrong"? I played his Build as 3.16 starter and it was one of the cheapest and most successful starters I ever had. Double 6link,random crap gear and lets go, 170 scourge stacks, easy 60% deli mapping... It's a phenomenal build. U must be making something wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info