DeckStackers - A Fun and Chill Guild recruiting for 3.22

About Us:
We are a fun and chill guild open to players of moderate experience and above of all ages looking to have some fun together. We have many veterans that have played for 6+ years. We are a primarily NA based guild, but we are open to taking people from most other regions as well. We also mainly play softcore temp leagues and are on PC only. We are very active every league with some of us playing all the way until the end of the league, so there is almost always someone to play with and chat with. We do various party play almost every league if you are interested in that as well as a lot of solo play for everyone. Some of us will rush league starts together as well as share atlas completion early on in the league. We also help each other complete challenges together and are always able to help each other out with boss kills or anything we might need.

There are many guild events to look forward to including a stacked deck opening event every week that everyone can join in on as well as various leagues and GGG events that we run our own events and challenges with. We have a discord where you can find updates and more information about the guild as well as chat with other members. We are all active there so we would love to have more people join in. If you would like to apply, please make sure you meet the requirements below and then send me a PM with the application below.

Requirements:
Must speak English fluently.
No drama or politics, we are here to have fun and chill.
Profile set to public so I can see your stats to invite, you can go private after accepting invite if you would like.
Have at least 1 level 90+ character in any league.
Have killed Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds at least once in any league.

To apply:
Please send me a message on the forums @Squirtrex or on discord squirtrex and answer the following questions:

1. What gateway do you play on?
2. Are you willing to join our guild discord server, and do you have a mic?
3. How long have you been playing POE for?
4. Link to your profile (make sure it is set to public)

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or on discord and I'll be happy to help you out.

Last edited by Squirtrex on Jun 26, 2023, 5:05:56 PM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2023, 7:33:15 PM
reserved
Just PM you :)
bump
I would like to join.
bump
bump
I am also looking for a guild..
guildies??
bump
Last edited by Squirtrex on Jul 14, 2022, 3:03:38 AM