Multiple accounts in same home - Terms of Use

Hello there, I just read the rules and GGG says you allowed to run 2 clients on 1 PC. After that, I saw a post like getting banned about breaching terms of use.

I've a question here, I've 2 pc and planning to run 2-3 clients (main account on first pc, 2 afk account on 2nd pc) Can I do this for getting party advantage and leveling gems? For example, can I level gems on afk characters? If its not allowed, what can I do with afk accounts except party advantage? All of these are mine, can I transfer items between characters?
Last bumped on May 28, 2023, 9:40:40 PM
"
BacardiFrozen wrote:
Hello there, I just read the rules and GGG says you allowed to run 2 clients on 1 PC. After that, I saw a post like getting banned about breaching terms of use.

I've a question here, I've 2 pc and planning to run 2-3 clients (main account on first pc, 2 afk account on 2nd pc) Can I do this for getting party advantage and leveling gems? For example, can I level gems on afk characters? If its not allowed, what can I do with afk accounts except party advantage? All of these are mine, can I transfer items between characters?

Hi there, BacardiFrozen! I've sent you a PM about this. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
Hi there,

I also would like to know if i am planning to create second account for party bonuses. Can i trasfer gear beetween them, gems, orbs, etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info