HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND ALL! HAPPY 2022 ♥ <3

HAPPY 2022 YEAR EVERYONE AND ALL! <3

HAPPY holidays, xmas, new year and all weekends! <3
be healthy, stay safe and sane!
Spoiler
sadly it was hard year for me and still try to fix my health but hope for best

hope 2022 will be at least better than 2021, GGG will make more big + fun leagues and become more player friendly, GGG will have power to make more changes in good way for game, more stable servers, better fps in poe, less bugs and lags in client and more fun, better rng for me lol (have mercy Chris), and more good news to all!

TY GGG for the wonderful game, i still enjoy it after all these years
HAPPY NEW YEAR GGG! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND ALL! ♥

PS GGG pls add big xmas tree deco <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2022, 8:00:48 PM
hope poe keeps getting and better i thought ritual was peak poe, but then ggg outdone themselves and did scourge patch which is new peak of poe
2021 can kiss my ass on the way out. Hope 2022 is better. Probably wont be.
Please COVID just fucking go away. We get it. We need to be more careful when the real zombie apocolypse start. Thanks for the warning... now fuck off so we can all see each other's smiles and laughs again.

Happy New Year all!
God Bless and happy new years to all . Hope this year to come is full of wonder, success and good vibes for everyone .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Wishing everyone a safe, sane, and sober comfortably numb 2022
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Merry xmas, eggsiles!

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Crazy year but it's ended well for me, have a great 2022 everyone.
Here's to a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
2021 was up and down, 2022 will be better.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info