[PlayStation] Endless Delve SSF (PDE001)

Endless Delve:
In this event, you'll play exclusively in the Azurite Mine. Sulphite is not required for progress, and you begin with some starter gear. At various level thresholds, you'll have access to the passive points you'd normally gain from quests and incur Kitava's resistance penalties.

You'll also be able to ascend your character by using the Altar of Ascendancy from within the mine encampment. Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems. Your Delve progression is per character.

Note:
  • Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.
  • This race type is voided, characters cannot be migrated.

Prizes:
  • The top player of each of the Ascendancy Classes by depth will receive a Demigod's Authority (Unique Golden Blade).
  • Players who reach level 50 will receive an Atlantis Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account for this type of event. Levelling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The top 30 players (based on depth) in both versions of the event will be rewarded with the following prizes:
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2021, 8:21:14 AM
Honestly had fun playing this event and hopefully there will be more to come. It was really also challenging in that it provided a very different play style than what I am used to :)
Dangit. Forgot there are no random prizes for level goals in this one. Should have stopped at Level 50. Now I'm 70 at 77 Depth. Something like 12th Scion (Looks like almost nobody plays them, I like Scion for Exsanguinate), top 500 overall. I could go further but with my limited time and this event being voided and no chance to get into top 30 overall (top 200 maybe), there is nothing more to get for me. Would be nice if there could be some more incentives sprinkled in between the minimum (Level 50) and being at the very top.
Playing for fun? Mental health issues, already playing in all the PC events, limited time, very slow playstyle. It's been cool. Hopefully We see Endless Delve again at some point and with a longer duration/non-voided, but a year of cooldown is fine.
... is not a troll
When will league rewards be issued to our account?
"
caelestis2 wrote:

Maybe I'm interpreting the rewards wrong but which one are you waiting for? You're not top Elementalist and not top 30 overall (37th though, great job!) and the Lvl 50 box should pop instantly into your inventory when you reach the level threshold without a message here.
... is not a troll
"
trollkind1 wrote:
"
caelestis2 wrote:

Maybe I'm interpreting the rewards wrong but which one are you waiting for? You're not top Elementalist and not top 30 overall (37th though, great job!) and the Lvl 50 box should pop instantly into your inventory when you reach the level threshold without a message here.

He is the top Pathfinder.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
"
"
trollkind1 wrote:
"
caelestis2 wrote:

He is the top Pathfinder.

yes, and the number 1 character of each ascendancy class is supposed to receive a Demigod's authority.
Last edited by caelestis2 on Dec 20, 2021, 9:33:44 PM
Yeah, I wanna know when we can expect that, too.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
I need my gold feathers, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info