3.16 ZIZ Gauntlet build guide

HI, my new video guide is up. It is a cold dot occultist designed for gauntlet event. It is tankAF but still does enough dmg to reach some goals. And it is simple as it gets.

short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATekH5IWiU

POB: PLEASE CHECK NOTES, SOME STUFF IS EXPLAINED THERE.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Bze5d5Jt

MASSIVE NOTES for anyone who does not want to use pob or youtube:

Spoiler
ACT 1.
------Use freezing pulse+arcane surge to start ( arcane surge needs to stay at level 1 )
------NPC Nessa sells Stormblast mine ( buy it )

After Mud flats and once quest is completed you can buy:
Swift Assembly gem for stormblast mine
Frost bomb
Orb of storms
Frost blink + Arcane Surge

The Idea here is to have spells we can use while being mobile to dodge as much stuff as possible, The whole build is going to be based around that ^xD02090^xE05030MAX DMG WHILE MOBILE.^7^7

^x70FF70Once lower prision has been reached, you can go back to town and buy:
LMP gem + Efficacy ( LMP will be used with creeping frost later)
Added lightning damage needs to now be linked with stromblast mine.

^xE05030OVER LEVEL IF YOU NEED TO, GET SOME ARMOR ITEMS IF NEEDED BE, BRUTUS WILL BE HARD.

^x70FF70After entering CAVERN OF WRATH go back to town.

Creeping frost+ efficacy+LMP can now be used, this will be a clear skill for the rest of the game.
Clarity+Vitality

Make sure to use 2 sapphire rings you can make them if you did not find any: ^x3F6DB3Iron Ring + any intelligence (blue) gem^7

ACT 2.
^xE05030CHAMBER OF SINS: CAREFULL
^x70FF70Carefull with monsters that use spark ( additional proj and all that ) , Topaz ring might be good idea ( if you do not have one make it: )
^xADAA47Iron Ring + any dexterity (green) gem = topaz ring ^7
^x70FF70
Skitterbots should be used now.

^xE05030THE WEAVER:
^x70FF70Since he has AOE + extra proj try not to go melee vs him he might shotgun really hard.

After the kill:
3x Controlled destruction ( or two if you will use cold snap+vortex without creeping frost)
Trap and Mine dmg
Elemental focus
Tempest Shield

^x3F6DB3^x8888FF^xE05030INTRUDERS IN BLACK QUEST^7- COLD SNAP
In order to get vaal cold snap by force ( just use vaal orbs on gem around 20% chance to hit vaal cold snap )
^7
Rest of ACT 2 is really simple, do it at your own pace, stay safe, you have your gem links now. Granite flask is a great option, and get that lightning ressistance up for final boss.

^xC8C8C8ACT 3.
^x70FF70Enfable+Bane
Get Temp Chain aswell and level it.

^xE05030SIOSA QUEST:^x70FF70
^x70FF703x Hypothermia ( or two if you will use cold snap+vortex without creeping frost)
Vortex
Swift Affliction
Determination
Defiance Banner
Blasphemy

LINKS: ( since cold dmg over time spells got some buffs this patch, we can start using them right away as we get them )
^xFFFF77Blasphemy temp chain+enfable^7
^x3F6DB3Tempest shield^7 ( shock immune - great for dominus )
^xE05030Defiance banner^7
^xE05030Immortal call + cast when damage tak^xE05030e^7^xE05030n^7^7

LINKS:
Vaal cold snap: bonechill, hypothermia, controlled destruction ( will always stall 4L )
Creeping frost: Hypothermia, LMP, Controlled destruction ( will always stay 4L )
Vortex:Hypothermia, controlled destruction, elemental focus, ( 5L add swift affliction, 6L add efficacy )

^xADAA47 Once you are able to use determination ( once u got reservation nodes on tree ) use it^7.

^xFFFF77Extra stuff you can use: DECOY TOTEM+ TOTEM LIFE^7

^x70FF70LAB ^7
^x8888FF: malediction
: void beacon
: frigid wake
:vile bastion for more def or profane bloom: explosions^7 ^x8888FFand hexproof^7

^x70FF70ITEMS^7:
Weapon: +1 cold gems, cold dmg, spell dmg, cold damage over time multi, dmg over time multi.
Rest of the gear: ^xE05030LIFE^7 , ^x3F6DB3ENERGY SHIELD^7, ^xADAA47RESSISTANCES^7

Third curse: we delve for node ( contains cold items ) it will mostly drop a ring with frostbite on hit before ring is found a manual cast on bosses.

Since this is SSF depending on your drops feel free to change the tree, maybe you can remove some block chance from the tree if you manage to get a really good shield.

FLasks: granite/quicksilver/life/mana for the last flask its up to you.

Last bumped on Jan 11, 2022, 8:35:40 AM
Cool man thanks for this :)
Thank you for the guide. I was searching for this guide for so long but can't find it anywhere. Now, I have found this guide and I will surely read the whole guide thoroughly. I am completing my essay assignment with the help of this https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/medieval-europe/ link and when I done completing my essay assignment. I will surely read that guide.
Last edited by ManuelaCraig on Jan 15, 2022, 5:12:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info