Enhance the look of your Chaos skills using the Oriath's technology with new Scientist Wither, Contagion, Blight and Bane Skill Effects! These new cosmetics replace the standard visual effects of corresponding Skill Gems with gold and red ones. All four Skill Effects are available for purchase individually and in a bundle which also includes the Scientist Essence Drain Effect. Check out the videos of new Scientist Skill Effects below or get yours in the store.

This weekend we're holding a sale on a huge selection of Weapon and Shields microtransactions! The sale includes every Weapon and Shield cosmetic effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Scourge launch (they will be included in our daily deals rotation later). In the meantime, have a look at the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here!

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Dec 06, 2021 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time). In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Scourge Supporter Packs.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Damn, those are sick!!
And now the same with Forbidden Rite and Soulrend please :)
looking pog
Nice looking effects.
Last edited by 1avatar1 on Dec 2, 2021, 10:15:10 PM
*CORRECTED BY COMMUNITY MEMBER* Good work!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Dec 3, 2021, 4:16:55 PM
And still no Dark Pact.

they'll have 12 ED mtx before 1 dark pact.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Yaaaay yet another chaos mtx bundle...

sigh, so what does that put us at now? arcane, sunprism, project, and now scientist.

I mean, sure, they look great. But c'mon GGG, you JUST released a chaos skill bundle. all while I've got this long list here that still needs attention:

-Lightning Tendrils
-Purifying Flame
-Frost Wall
-Creeping Frost
-Ice Spear (single old mtx)
-Blazing Salvo
-Flame Surge
-Storm Burst
-Voltaxic Burst (new skill)
-Manabond (new skill)
-Cold Snap (single old mtx)
-Tempest Shield
-Forbidden Rite (new skill)
-Energy Blade (new skill)
-Dark Pact
-Hexblast (newish skill)
-Summon Reaper (new skill)
-Frost Shield
-Hydrosphere

now, credit where credit's due. You did take spark and shock nova off my list, and I'm very grateful for that. But please give these skills some of that same love, too.
emmm..When can I have a Venom Gyre and Cobra Lash skill skin effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info